Chapter 16

Hey guys! 2 chapters in one day! That is a recored. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Vallin's POV

There was one problem with the Black Swan. And it was that they did not know that I worked with the Neverseen. They were going to pay for looking them up. And Sophie was also going to pay. Along with her stupid friends. Especially that Vacker boy. I hated him SO much. He annoyed me. I still do not understand what Sophie see's in him. But it did not matter anymore. I was going to get Sophie to be mine. And I was going to get the Nerverseen out of that prison. In fact, I was on my way to free them. I already had my plan and they were going to get out of there.

After 3 hours I finally freed the Neverseen.

"Good job Vallin. I knew we could depend on you" Lady Gisella said.

"I am always loyal to the Neverseen" I replied.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go destroy the Black Swan!" Vespera said.

Sophie's POV

"The Neverseen. They escaped." Mr. Forkle replied.

"What?! How can that be? We locked them up." I asked.

"I am not sure Ms. Foster but it seems that they got help from the outside." He replied.

"Wait, Does that mean that there was another Neverseen member that we did not capture?" I asked.

"It seems so. I will need you to stay on guard at all times." He said.

"Ok. But do you need me to do anything?" I asked.

" For the time being no," he replied.

"Ok. Bye." I said.

"Bye," He said.

I could not believe it. The Neverseen escaped. It was not even believable to be true. The last thing I needed was for them to escape. I mean they are most probably planning revenge. But the problem is that the Neverseen never acts right away. And their plans are never clear. They always have weird moves but then the next thing we know we are trapped and something bad happens.

I was so worried. This could not happen. They are going to destroy Elvin world. No, not just the Elvin world they are going to destroy the whole world. I will try t stop them but the Neverseen is far from stupid. As much as I hate to admit it the Neverseen are really smart. They are not going to repeat the same mistakes or the same plans. They are going to have a completely different strategy.

And the fact that they had help from the outside to escape, it means that we have different members that we do not know about. Which is a whole other set of problems. I mean we do not know if it was just one person or a group. And we do not know their skills. It was a whole set of problems. And on top of all that the Black Swan wants me to sit still. I mean I get why they want me to do that. But shouldn't I at least help investigate?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not even hear the others call my name.

"Sophie!" I heard Biana shout.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What is wrong. I mean I heard what that dude said on the imparter but can't you just capture them again. I mean you did it before so you can do it again." She said.

"Well, it is not that easy as you say. I mean I get where you are coming from but the Neverseen is not easy to defeat. They are really smart so they are not going to let us catch them" I replied.

"What if we help you guys out?" asked Tam.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not let us help you out. We can be very useful." Keefe said.

"Guys I appreciate the help but it is not that easy. I mean it is very dangerous" I said.

"I know what you mean. Especially from what you told us about them. I mean you told us everything about them. Right?" Fitz said.

"Ye-yeah," I said. I mentally smacked myself for stuttering.

"Do not lie. You can not lie to an Empath" Keefe said.

"I am not lying," I said. I hated Empaths they always make my job hard.

"Yeah right. Tell us what you are hiding."

"Fine," I said. "But you guys have to promise not to freak out."

"Why would we freak out?" Wylie asked.

"Because it is not something very pleasant," I said.

"I am sure it would not freak us out, right guys?" Said Linh.

"Right." They all replied.

"Besides I am sure it is not something that bad." Said Marella.

"Yeah, And even if it is really bad I am sure we can pass it." Said Dex.

"Fine," I said.

I started to explain how Lady Gisella and Alvar are not actually dead and that they are a part of the Neverseen. I explained our reasons why we had to make them look dead. Everyone looked sad. But the worst of them were Keefe, Biana and Fitz. Actually, Fitz looked more mad then sad. After I finished Fitz looked ready to punch something. Fitz got up and walked out of the room.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

"No. He always gets mad at things like these. You should probably go check on him." Biana said.

"Okay. Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I mean I get it why you wanted to keep it a secret and I really want to punish him for doing all those bad things but at the same time I miss him because he is my brother." Biana replied.

"Yeah. I mean I was never that close to my mother. I never expected her to do all those bad things. But I will try to stop her." Keefe said.

"Ok," I said.

I went out to look for Fitz. I tried to track down his thoughts. I found him on a bench in a beautiful forest.

"Hey, Fitz," I said.

Fitz's POV

I ran out of the room. I could not take it any longer. I could not believe that Alvar was a part of the Neverseen. And the fact that he hurt Sophie is completely out of the line. How could he hurt her? I sat down on a bench and started crying. I was sad and mad at the same time. Alvar was my older brother. I always looked up to him. I herded a soft voice from behind me.

"Hey Fitz"

I turned around to see Sophie. I was happy to see her. She came to me and sat beside me.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"No," I said.

I laid my head on her shoulder. I thought that she would pull me away but instead, she pulled me closer. It felt like hours had passed but it was most probably only a few minutes. I was glad to be in her arms. I was literally head over heels for her. But I knew that she did not return those feelings to me. I did not want this moment to end.

"I am sorry," I said.

"What are you sorry for?" she asked.

"I am acting like a baby," I replied.

"No, you aren't. It is normal. You just figured out the truth about your brother. You have all the right to act this way." She said.

"Thanks, Sophie. You really know how to cheer me up" I said.

"No problem. Besides, you helped me out so much," she said.

"You deserve that," I said.

"And you deserve this," she said.

I chuckled. "We are going to take down the Neverseen right?" I asked her.

"Defentlley." She said.

And this is the end of the chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe! Bye!