Chapter 6

Hi! Here is the next chapter! Sorry, I took long. I had a lot of homework. Enjoy!

Sophie's POV

"What the heck happened here?" I say. In front of me, I saw Fitz beat up by Vallin. "What are you doing Vallin?" I say with anger. Who does he think he is to just beat him up. "I was teaching this guy a lesson" he replied with anger in his tone.

"And why are you teaching him a lesson? He did nothing to you."

"Yes, he did. He was letting you sit with him and his friends."

"No. That is nothing wrong. Fitz was just being an extremely nice friend and invited me to sit with him and his friends because my so-called boyfriend apparently was cheating on me and left me alone."

"I...I...I am sorry for that. Please come back to me." he pleaded.

"NO! I already told you to not come back to me. I hate you. Go to your girlfriend."

"If you do not come back to me I will kill your friend." he threatened.

I had enough of this. He is the one that cheated on me in the first place. So why the heck does he want me to come back. I was sick of this and I was only able to think of one thing. I instantly inflicted on him. He dropped in pain screaming for me to stop. 

"I thought up were a telepath." he rasped. 

"I am a telepath and an inflictor," I answered. 

I eventually stopped inflicting on him. He ran away scared. I went over and helped Fitz up and took him to the healing center. "I am sorry he did that to you," I say. "You do not need to apologize for what he did. You helped me and you are safe and that's what matters," he replied.

When we arrive at the healing center I patched up some of Fitz's wounds. Then Elwin came and finished the rest. "You are all alright now Fitz. You can go now" Elwin said.

I walked side by side with Fitz. We walked back to the dorms so Fitz can rest. "Do you want to come to my dorm?" he said. "Sure" I replied. We walked all the way to Fitz's dorm.  We sat on the ground and Fitz asked a question I wished he did not ask. "What abilities do you have? You never told me. I only know you are an inflictor and a Telepath. I am also a telepath."

"I do not have any other abilities. I only have those 2 only. "I reply very nervously. 

"Yah right. You look nervous. So clearly you have more. Common tell me." He winded.  "I won't tell anyone. You can trust me"

"Fine" I relied not happy about it. But I did trust him. "I am a telepath, inflictor, polyglot, teleporter," I replied. There was no way was I was going to expose being an enhancer. I was the only one existent A/N idk if that is even true but we will go along with it and if people knew about that I will never have some peace.

"Wow! That is so many abilities." He said with excitement. "You are so talented!"

I blushed at what he said. No one ever said that to me other than Grady and Edaline. 

"Thanks for trusting me," he said.

"Your welcome" 

He was leaning closer to me. He looked at me right in the eye. It reminded me of the time we were out in the garden. He was still leaning closer. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. He took my hands in his. Our lips were s close to each other. I had a feeling that he was going to kiss me. Surprisingly I did not mind. He looked so handsome and cute. And he was so nice, kind and gentle. He was always there for me. Suddenly he leaned closer and our lips were a centimetre apart.

Hehehe! End of the chapter! I am so evil. I am SO sorry that it is short I had a lot of homework and I was also reading Unlocked! I will try to update as fast as I can! Bye!