CH-6 BACK TO THE ROUTINE

HAZEL

" We need to report it to Kevin and Michelle first thing tomorrow morning" Maya said giving me a sympathetic look.....

As Maya had mentioned, we all gathered for the meeting, I told everybody about my encounter with Ryan Tyler. While I was speaking I felt that someone was gazing at me. I looked up to that person to find out that he was one of the agents from the Impregnable agents agency (IAs).

RYAN TYLER

Ohhhh, so that clumsy girl who keeps bumping into me is Hazel and is from our rival agency (AI).

*****

A FEW MINUTES AGO

Today I was late for the meeting that was held in the morning and I reached at the venue of the meeting when everyone had left.....

I was fuming with anger that Chris did not wake me up and because of him I was late.

Just when I was about to call Chris I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and gripped the hand tightly knowing it was Chris and now he had to pay for the mistake of not waking me up.

"AHHH." He screeched in pain while I turned his arm around, pulling it towards his back.

"What the heck are you doing Ryan? " He screamed.

"This is what you get for not waking up The Ryan Tyler." I taunted.

"Oh God!!! Wait a minute, first listen to me I have something important to tell you."

"What is it ?" I asked him in an I-don't-care tone.

"THAT GIRL WHO KEEPS BUMPING INTO YOU....." He paused.

"OUCH." He shouted.

"H-HER NAME IS HAZEL AND S-SHE WORKS IN THE A-AGENTS INCONGNITO A-AGENCY."

After listening to what he said I froze making my hold on Chris loosen.

I couldn't believe it that- that girl was even capable of this. I somehow managed to register whatever Chris said inside my mind and thinking about that, I made my way towards my room.

After thinking a lot about it I thought that 'that girl- Hazel is doing it all and bumping into me purposely.

I discussed this matter with Chris and we jumped onto this conclusion.....

"IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE!"

2 DAYS LATER

HAZEL

It was our day to leave Valdez...I was sad because I didn't want to leave this pleasant weather and all the beautiful views of this place IT WAS JUST AMAZING...........

*****

We reached home at 9:30 and as everybody was tired, Maya and aunt Linda decided to stay over.

We directly went to bed and Maya slept with me in my room.
........

The vacation flew by in a blink.

........

And as I am not a morning person so I woke up late again. I did my morning school time routine- wake up, brush, take a bath, have breakfast and then reach school with Sienna.

As soon as I reached school, I became anxious looking at my schedule for the day:

MATH- I fell off the window sill calculating the mass of something I don't remember

HISTORY- I'm lying unconscious on the hard ground

LUNCH BREAK- An angel came to save my life

MUSIC- I am dying of thirst due to singing at the top of my lungs and I am on the edge of becoming deaf because of my fellow classmates

CHEMISTRY- An explosion took place and I fell into lava

P.E- The world has ended and I am at the peak of dying (Though I like sports but after all the hectic classes, I need to face the burning sun and Ms.Rivera. OH GOD! I am dead 😩 )

........

After struggling through all the classes ..... Right now i was walking towards the lockers to keep my P.E shoes in them.

While I was locking my locker I heard some people shouting "RYAN, RYAN ,RYAN, RYAN, RYAN." in sync.

When I turned around to see what's happening and I saw that RYAN TYLER was standing behind me....

*****

LIKE AND COMMENT