CH-13 CONVINCING MR. DUMB TYLER

HAZEL

I could not believe what my eyes saw, the black hoodie guy was CHRIS.

.............................................................

OMG!! How can Chris do this to us? i mean i don't know how to react to this situation

I can't tell Maya about this; it will break her heart and I can't let that happen.

I have to tell this to Ryan.

Right now, only he can help me with this.

But will he believe you, Hazel?

I don't know consy, he might not.... but at least I should make him believe or else 'The Impostors' will be successful in ruining Princess Elliana's coronation.

I texted Ryan to meet me at the bridge behind our school which leads to the woods.

Let's see what happens.

.........

I was waiting for Ryan when an Aston Martin pulled up behind me, Ryan came out of it. I never had imagined that he was that rich but knowing that he was one of the most popular kids in school, it wasn't that shocking either.

He came and sat beside me.

"Hey" he said with his charming smile plastered on his face.

"Hi" I replied, with a blank expression. That's what I feel, hollow.

"What is it? Why did you call me here?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Um.. I don't know how to tell you this" I stutter out while making weird gestures with my hands. I tend to do that when I'm nervous.

"Looks like somebody is really nervous" he said chuckling while looking at my hands, mischief lit his orbs.

"Stop it Ryan! It is not funny. It is very important." I said while slapping his arm lightly.

"Then don't waste my time" he said, the mischief lit down a little with worry.

"Okay, but I need some help."

"Fine, I will count down from 3 and once I say 1, you tell me what you called me here for" he explained and I nodded in return.

"Okay then...here you go....3....2....1."

"I FOUND OUT THAT THE BLACK HOODIE GUY IS CHRIS" I blurted out with my eyes closed.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see Ryan's reaction but when I opened my eyes, he was just staring at me blankly.

"Wait...What!?" He shouted.

"I know it is difficult to take in but that is the truth. I was with Maya and we attached a microphone and a tracker to the BHG's hoodie. And then when I called Chris to tell him that we had done it already, the voice from the microphone and my phone came out at the same time and when I looked at the black hoodie guy, he pulled down his mask and I saw that the black hoodie guy was none other than Chris." I said looking right into his eyes while he just looked at me as if I was high.

After some time he responded "I don't know what Chris has done to you, but I apologize for him. But why would you revenge him like this?"

"Huh?" I said shocked on how he is thinking that I am taking revenge from him.

"Don't act like you are innocent. I know that you are making this all up. But why? What has he done to you that you want to revenge him?" he said with his eyes looking dead serious, something I'm not used to.