CH-9 THE CREEPY CONFESSION PLACE

HAZEL

God!! Please save me!!!!😱😬

........................................

I have never done anything wrong except in 5th when I put Super Glue on Ms. William's chair, in 6th when I pushed Sienna into the pool even though I knew that she was sick, in 7th when I pranked Maya by adding color to her tooth paste, in 8th when I helped Harry in cheating during a class test and in 9th when I denied to go to the dentist by acting as if I was feeling dizzy. But still I don't deserve to die.......... Jeez, I'm too young for that .

My thoughts got interrupted when 'the shadow' revealed itself to be Ryan

"IDIOT!!!!! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME" I yelled at him.

"Stop yelling! I don't have time for your nonsense. Just do what you called me here for." he shouted in an exasperated tone.

He was now getting on my nerves. Firstly, he called me to this creepy place and to put the cherry on top of that he scared the hell out of me. And now he's telling me that I called him here, I really think he needs to visit a pysichiatrist.

"I knew that you were crazy already but now I am sure that you are totally absent-minded too." I yelled, yet again.

"Didn't I tell you to stop yelling like a maniac .You were the one who sent Maya to me, called me to this place and you are saying that I am 'absent-minded'?......you should be called absent-minded." he barked

"Excuse me!!!? I sent Maya to you? I never sent anyone to you and why would I call you to this creepy place when I myself am afraid of dark places. And by the way, Chris was the one who came to me, saying that you wanted to apologize about what you did the other day and that you did not come to me in school to apologize because you were scared that your 'so called reputation' will be ruined " I snapped at him.

He looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

"No, I didn't send Chris to you and I definitely didn't call you here. It was you who called me here" he stated sternly.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Ooooooooooooo" we both said in unison when realization hit us.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know what you are thinking" he answered in a boring way.

"uhh.....Why would they do this to us?!!"

"I don't know and nor do I care but what I do care about is that I don't want to stay here with you" he replied arrogantly.

"God!!! Do you know that you are the most boring, arrogant, rude, stupid, crazy, and monotonous person I have ever met in my life. Didn't anyone tell you that?"

"No, they didn't because I am not a kind of a person that you described me to be." he stated

"Oh... trust me you are"

"Whatever.... Now I do not have time to waste on your useless talk so we better find a way to get out of this awful place"

"I guess the only way out of this place, is by coordinating and by working together" I said emphasizing on the last word.