CH-8 AGENTS UNDERCOVER

HAZEL

The meeting was over and now I was laying on my bed questioning myself....... Will we be able to make a plan strong enough to beat the I.As?

God! What am I thinking? Of course we will make a better plan than the I.As.

.........................

"What the heck are you saying? Why would they even do this to us? How can they do this? Whenever I got time during my exams I was brainstorming ideas and now they are merging both teams to do the mission?"

***

FLASHBACK

MAYA

OMG! What is wrong with Hazel she is not answering my calls nor is she responding to my texts, since last week?

So, finally I decided to go to Hazel's house to find out why she wasn't active on her phone and to tell her all that happened the past week.

Aunt Laurie opened the door with a fake smile on her face and she looked angry.

"Maya! What a pleasant surprise, I am sorry but you can't meet hazel at this moment because she is studying for her exams." She said.

"Yes I know that but why isn't she answering my calls?"

"I have confiscated Hazel's phone and she is grounded till the end of her exams because she wasn't paying attention to her studies and hanging out with you most of the time." She exasperated

"Ok but I have something really important to tell her"

"Sorry but she is busy" Aunt Laurie said while slamming the door on my face.

Goodness me! what am I supposed to do in this situation?

.............

HAZEL

At last my exams are over and mom returned my phone. I haven't communicated with Maya since the past 2 weeks.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had 58 missed calls and 70 texts from Maya. I left my house and went to Maya's house.

"Hazel! At last it is you. I have to tell you so much about everything that has happened in the past week." Maya hastened.

"Ok"

"Promise you won't freak out"

"Ummm......o-ok"

"Soo....do you remember that we got a mission before your stupid exams started?"

"Of course I do"

"So.....wegotonlyonemonthtodecideourplansoourteamwasonlyabletoresearchaboutthecompanysothegovernmenthasalreadymergedouragencies" Maya blurted out in a rush

"Wait...w-what? Slowdown"

"So....as you know we had got only one month to decide our plan? Our team was able to research about the menaces"

"Ok so what did you find about the menaces?" I questioned

"We know that the menaces are sending threats about the crown, we researched a little too much and we named the menaces THE IMPOSTERS"

"What do you mean by little too much " I emphasized

"Umm ..so...we were really busy r-researching about the g-group" Maya stuttered.