Chapter 11: Flying motorbikes

Kristina got back to Clary, Jace, and Adam with a poorly suppressed smile on her face

Kristina got back to Clary, Jace, and Adam with a poorly suppressed smile on her face. Having that talk with Alec took a weight off her shoulders and cheered her up a lot more than she imagined, she was already planning in her head how she could help Alec on his journey of accepting his sexuality.

"What's that look on your face?" Jace questioned with a smirk on his face raising his eyebrows at Kristina.

Clary and Adam broke away from their weapon training session and examined Kristina.

"You didn't kill Alec did you?" Jace added playfully

Kristina rolled her eyes in response, trying her best to wipe any trace of a smile off her face.

"No he's not that insufferable" she replied sarcastically.

Jace laughed shaking his head at her while Adam chuckled trying to hold back his laughter.

"Told you you'd warm up to him" Jace spoke smugly poking Kristina, who was rolling her eyes at him, in her side.

"As much as I love the chit-chat, we need to get moving, what's our plan?" Kristina looked between Jace and Adam, the twins sharing a sly look.

"I don't know if I should be scared or excited" Kristina commented, her lips twitching into a smirk.

"both" "excited" Adam and Jace spoke simmuntaniausly receiving a small laugh from the tall brunette.

"As long as we get Simon back safety I don't care how we do it" Clary voiced her thoughts, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"we will get him back Berry" Kristina assured in a confident voice. She was worried for the safety of their corny friend just as much as Clary, but she was confident that they would save him no matter what.

>>>

"vampires?" Kristina questioned, looking at Jace, as they approached a bar. "That's your plan?"

Jace flashed a smirk at the brunette next to him, practically buzzing with excitement.

"you'll see" was all he replied, with a wink.

Jace threw his arm around Kristina as the four shadow hunters entered the bar leaning in to whisper in her ear. The girl almost gasped as goosebumps covered her skin from their close proximity and Jace's breath on her neck.

"We're here for the bikes, just follow my lead"

Kristina took a deep breath, willing the fluttering feeling in her abdomen to go away, and smirked. She wrapped her hand around Jace's waist.

Adam and Clary stood a little ways away from the pair, talking in a hushed tone. Kristina caught some of the conversation, Adam was explaining to Clary how to look through the glamour to see the reality. Jace had helped Kristina with that in the previous days while Clary was in the infirmary.