Chapter-13

Cara Jones POV

His hands on my lower back holding me close to him our naked chests touching. His face in my neck kissing and licking to my ear lobe. Then they travelled to my lips and both are fighting for dominance. Of course he won.

The kiss is wild with passion burning in it. My hands roaming on his back and his hair. His hands on my back and my chest squeezing it. I moaned into the kiss. The moved away from the kiss and duck his head to kiss me low from my neck to the valley of my breasts.

I arched my head back and gave him complete access. I bit my lip. My legs are around him tightly. He pleasured my nipples sending a frenzy feeling all over my body and electricity is blasting between us that is enough for the whole world to supply for one day.

"Ace", I moaned. He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Yes love", he said as he looked at me. Cupping my face. His eyes has many emotions. But one caught my eyes. Love.

"I want you Ace", I said and that's enough for him, he kissed my lips roughly and then repeated the process that he started before. He slowly laid me on the bed and kissed my breasts all around. He brought my hands to his mouth and licked my fingers.

All this time he was looking int my eyes. I blushed and looked down.

He then went to my most intimate part and kissed it. He plunged his tongue into it and the pleasure is unstoppable. I kept moaning.

He plunged his finger into me and made the pace fast later. I almost cummed on his fingers. He put his fingers in his mouth and licked them.

"You taste heavenly love", he said and kissed my lips.

I jolted awoke. I looked around and there is no Ace. God! Is this all a dream. I let out a sigh of relief. But some part of me wished it would of happened. I pushed it away.

I looked down and I am still in my red bikini. I sat on my bed and started thinking.

Why am I having that dream?

Why am I having feelings for him?

I am an assistant not a slut to like him. Why am I feeling safe and comfortable around him?

Aren't all the men same?

He is also like David, just covering his true nature that's it. Do you really think so?

Okay maybe not but how can I trust him so easily. He maybe good, sweet sometimes and caring, but that doesn't mean I should have feelings for him.

Bu these are not just some stupid feelings. It's something else.

Should I accept them?

I got out of bed and called Siara to get some suggestion.

Ace Rodriguez's POV

I am so angry at myself. I thought of making her mine. But i behaved like a cave men. She went through a very bad past may be I should give her sometime. But staying away from is paining me very bad.

God! I am Ace Rodriguez. What is this girl doing to me? I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly. Maybe I should talk to her. I went to her room without knocking.

"Okay Siara thanks I will call you later and thanks for the suggestion, bye", she said she is talking turning her back to me so she didn't know I was here.

She put her phone down. She is still in her bikini. I looked down at her. Ace control yourself.

I cleared my throat and looked at me. She smiled at me that smile that I always wanted. Wow!

"I wanted to apologize for what happened in the morning. I am sorry", I said keeping my face emotionless.

She strated walking towards me. I kept my eyes everywhere but her.

"It's okay Ace. It's not your mistake. I accept your apology", she said with a smile.

"Cara I-", I don't know what got over me but I kissed her again.

A/N:

Hey lovies!

I know it's a short chapter, but I didn't have time. Also you will know her decision in next chapter.

Next update will be soon and big.

Comment on what you think about this chapter.

Vote if you like.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.