Chapter-19

Ace Rodriguez's POV

Come home soon Cara, I am waiting here for you. We can make love baby. But remember come soon, otherwise your friend of hers is going to get the punishment.

Love

-D

I can't stop the anger I am feeling now. No one. I mean no one will touch or even think of what is mine. Especially not him, that monster. Why? Why did she hide these things from me? That too such important thing. Didn't she trust me enough to tell about it?

I can see the look of guilt as she looked at me. I threw the phone in my hand which fell on the sofa. I want to crush it. I want to shout loudly. I want to let all the anger out first. I turned around walking inside the bedroom furiously.

"Ace! Ace wait!", Cara came after me into the bedroom. I stopped as I came inside the bedroom and started pacing back and forth.

"Ace", Cara called again. I stopped pacing but my anger didn't reduce.

"WHAT CARA?", I shouted in anger which made her flinch.

Shit! I shouldn't have shouted like that. But why didn't she tell me anything? I should keep my anger at bay and know why she didn't tell me. But my anger got the best of me.

"Why Cara? Why didn't you tell me anything?", I asked her with anger pouring down in my voice.

"I am sorry Ace, I th-", she started as she came near me to explain.

"Sorry? I don't want your sorry. Doesn't my love mean nothing to you. Didn't I love you enough. I know everything is going too fast and it's just five months since I declared my love to you and we have agreed to take things slow. But still did I ever show even a hint that I loved you less-".

"No Ace, but listen to me first. I never doubted you love. It was always true and pure. But I thought I can handle it well. I thou-", she said and tears are leaking out of her eyes.

"Handle it well? See how your handled the thins and what you got the result. Let's face the true Cara, you didn't trust me and like me enough to tell me about these things", I said angrily and turned my back to her. She came and turned me back to face her.

"You really think I don't like you? You really think I don't trust you? Look into my eyes and say that", she said looking inot my eyes. I can clearly see it in her eyes that she more than likes me. Then why?

"Then why didn't you tell me?", I asked her holding her shoulders.

"I-I-I thought it's starting of our relationship and I am already with a package. I thought you may think I am a bu-burden. I thought you may leave me because of all these things. I-I-", she stopped looking down.

"Stop it Cara. I don't want to listen anything any more. How can you think that low of me? Why will you be a burden to me. I love you, do you get that? Nothing about you makes me feel burden. You thought I will leave? I don't think you are in your right mind to do think a thing".

For a minute we both stood there in a silence.

"You have hurt me deep Cara", she was about to say something, but I raised my hand to stop her. I walked to my bed and sat on the edge of it to control all these feelings. Hurt, anger, pain and mainly love. She came and sat next to me. She took my hand in hers. I didn't look at her.

All the questions are running in my mind. Why didn't she tell me that David escaped from jail. I have to find it out from my detective. If he didn't bring the file, I would have never known and that message how many times has he messaged her. I can't stop the anger flooding in me as I recall the message.