Chapter-22

Contains mature content (You can skip it and start reading from the mark ***********)

Cara Jones POV

He is kissing me passionately, but stopped and pulled back carrying me up to his room in bridal style. He kissed on my forehead while taking me up on the stairs all the while looking into my eyes. We are both lost in each others eyes.

He slowly laid me on the bed and he was on top of me.

"Remember one thing Cara", his breathe hitching my face. "You. Are. Mine. No one can change that", he said and crashed his lips on mine with love and hunger that's swelling in his eyes.

I kissed him back with same feelings. My fingers routed in his hair and my legs went around his waist. His hands on my back and my neck pressing me gently to him. His rough hands on my smooth skin burning lust and passion from the depths of our bodies.

We are kissing hard and fast. Many moans escaped my lips when our tongues collided and fought for dominance. He won, but I am too lost in the kiss to even notice that. We pulled away, but he kept kissing me from the neck to my bare shoulder.

His other hand is on the hem of my dress drawing it up on my thigh every second. I angled my head back while he kissed my neck for him to have a better axis. Something inside me is carving and burning from his touch. How can just a touch do it to me?

His lips and kisses sending unavoidable tingles and electricity to my body that are igniting me like fire. He nibbled on my neck making his mark there.

He pulled away and caught the hem of my dress to pull it up of my head to get rid of it. I helped him for that by pulling it my. I am now only in my red lacy panties. I felt so naked in front of him like that. Instantly my hands went over my chest to cover myself from him in shy and shame.

He smiled gently at me and took my hands moving them away from my body. He stared at my breasts and my body with his hands on my waist. Then he looked into my eyes.

"Beautiful. So beautiful. How did I get so lucky? God you are so beautiful Cara!", he said looking into my eyes and then at my body. He caressed my waist with his thumb while saying it and looked at me as if he is looking at a precious diamond that he has never seen. I blushed deep red.

With that he kissed from my neck to the valley of my breasts. My hands found their way into his hair. He pulled away and took his shirt off, then his belt and his black jeans. I can see his hardness from his boxers. I blushed again and looked into his eyes. They are showing love he had for me more than the lust.

He is on top of me again. Kissing me passionately and pulled away.

"Cara, I may not be your first in everything, but I will be your last in everything also in your heart my snow white", he said and kissed my neck.

"It will only be you Ace. Only you baby",I said and he looked at me with shock.

"Did you call me baby?", he asked with no expression. I blushed and looked away. He took my chin and made me look at him.

"I love that sound. Call me that again", he said as he pressed kissed around my right breast.

"Ace......baby", I say as my breathe is in my throat. He didn't stop though.

"Again", he demanded kissing my nipple and sucking it and licking it. I arched my back due to it's sensation, pushing myself into his mouth, wanting more and more.

"Baby", I moaned out huskily.

"Again...", he said doing the same to my other breast. Sending pleasure to my south by pinching my right nipple softly and pleasuring the left one. I kept moving under him from the tingles and pleasure running all over my body, wanting him every second.