Chapter 6 - 'Family Reunion'

Senpai : "Hey Guys! Uh, So Chapter 6."

Yandere-Chan : "*Muffled* Hey! Let Me Go!"

Senpai : "*Smiles Sadistically* Not Yet~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(M/N POV)

She Goes To Juniors After She's Finished Working A Job For Ozpin. I Guess You Could Say She's Our Little Spy Of Sorts. As I Walked Into The Bar I Couldn't Shake That Feeling That Someone Was Watching My Every Move. Heh, Stalkers. Might Cause Problems At Some Point Tonight. I Seen A Familiar Old Bird Sitting At The Bar. I Approached Her From Behind And Stared Before Speaking

M/N : "This Seat Taken?" She Gave Me A Glance And Took A Drink From Her Whiskey. A Small Smile Forming On Her Lips. I Sat Beside Her And Asked Junior For A Few Shots.

Qrow : "So What Brings You To Vale?" She Asked. Junior Set The Tray Down. I Took A Shot Before Speaking.

M/N : "I Came To See You Of Course. Also To See A Couple Of White Haired Individuals." . I Could Still Feel Those Same Eyes On Me. Hey Verkunar Can You Look Around The Bar To Try And Find Whos Watching Me? '𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪.' Hmm, Stubble? '𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝' So He Recognized Me Huh? Welp Time To Go And Say Hello Since He's Been Following Me.

M/N : "Hey, Tai's Here And I Can Tell He Aint Happy With Me." I Whispered In Qrow's Ear. She Nodded Standing Up And Walking Towards The Exit, Me Following Behind. We Walked Out, And Started In The Direction Of The Docks. We Took A Turn Down A  Alleyway. We Stopped Walking. I Sighed Before Speaking.

M/N : "Ya Know, If Ya Wanted To Talk You Coulda Just Came And Talked To Me, Instead Of Staring Like A Vulture." I Turned Around Only To Be Met With A Punch To The Face.

Taiyang : "Why? Why Would You Do That To Her?". He Had Practically Screamed At Me. So She's Playing Victim For Daddy Huh? I Shoved Him Off Me. I Stood Up With A Grunt.

M/N : "What Makes You Think She's Innocent?" I Chuckled. He Swung At Me Again. He's Beginning To Piss Me Off.

Taiyang : "I Thought You Loved Her!" He Yelled. Ah Father Like Daughter. They Both Try To Use Brute Force. I Growled Before Choke Slamming Him. I Pulled Out Demon Which Was Loaded With Aura Piercing Bullets And Put Straight To His Forehead. 

M/N : "I COULD KILL YOU IF I WANTED TO TAI. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!"I Yelled. I Sighed. He Misses Summer. He Has No Clue She's Alive.

(Flashback)

'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩?'

She Stared At The Ground And Sighed. Summer : "I Know, I Just Cant Go Home To Them Just Yet." She Spoke. I Growled Before Yelling. M/N : "Tai Thinks Your Dead! So Does Your Daughter!" She Had A Look Of Pain In Her Eyes. She Just Turned And Walked Away Mumbling Something About Love.

(Flashback Over)

That Made Me Feel Bad Somewhat. I Muttered 'Shit' Running My Fingers Through My Hair. I Sighed Before Speaking.

M/N : "Look. I Really Don't Wanna Tell You This But, Summers Alive". He Froze Almost Instantly. I Sighed And Leaned Back. He Broke Down Sobbing. I Just Turned And Walked Away Qrow Following Behind. I'm Sorry Tai. I Stopped And Turned And Spoke.