Chapter 3 - 'Memories'

Take The Picture. Swap Winter With You And Swap Weiss With Winter. And Fuck Whitley He's Not Existent

A/N: What's Up Yall? In This Chapter You're Going Back To Childhood. Just To Give You A Good Idea!

Yandere: Senpai~ Come Back To Bed Before I Slit Your Throat~

A/N: Shit! Gotta Go!
_______________________________________

As I Laid There With Salem Gently Sleeping With Her Head On My Chest. I Thought About My Childhood, As To Which I Mean The Good And The Bad Parts. Especially My Mother. Well She Was The Best Mother I Ever Had. Well That Was Until She Died. Lets Start Around When I Was 5.

(Flashback)

Young M/N: "Mommy Where Are We Going?" I Asked. Because Well I Didn't Really Know Because Today Was My Birthday And All My Mother Told Me Was That She Was Taking Me Out For My Birthday. I'm Excited And Kinda Scared At The Same Time.

???: "Well Sweetie, First We're Going To Pick Up Your Sister From Daycare. The Rest Is A Secret~"
She Said. Now That Got Me Really Excited. Because Well I'm The Oldest Being Two Years Older Than My Sister Winter!

Young M/N: "Winter? Yay!" My Mother Giggled At My Cute And Kind Nature. Soon Enough We Arrived.

Driver: "Miss Schnee We've Arrived" The Driver Spoke. My Mother Gave Him A Nod Before Telling Me To Wait Here. I Pouted But Nodded. Shortly After A Few Minutes The Door Opened Again And In Stepped Winter And Mother.

Winter: "Yay! Big Bwotha! Happy BirfDay!" She Shouted As She Had Practically Threw Her Self Into My Arms. I Laughed.

Young M/N: "Likewise, Little Sister. How Was Daycare?" I Asked Her. To Which She Proceeded To Ramble On About It. I Quickly Lost Focus When I Seen A Girl With Brown Hair, And A Pair Of Cat Ears On Her Head On The Street Begging For Money.

M/N: "Mother? How Come That Girl Has Cat Ears?" I Asked. My Mother Took A Simple Glance. Before Speaking.

???: "Well, Those Sweetie Are Called Faunas. There Highly Mistreated Here In Atlas. Its Highly Immature.". She Said. My Face Changed To A Look Of Confusion.

Young M/N: "Then How Come Daddy Forces Them To Work For Him?" I Asked My Mother. To Which My Mothers Eyes Widened.

???: "What Do You Mean?" My Mother Asked Me. To Which I Responded By.

Young M/N: "One Day While Daddy Was Taking Me To School He Stopped At His Work And Went In, But He Took Me With Him. And When We Got In There, There Were Lots Of Faunas There But Men Where Hitting Them With A Stick Or Sword. I Asked Daddy About It And He Told Me It Was Because They Wouldn't Listen." I Said. My Mother Composed Her Self Before Nodding.

???: "Hmm, I Shall Talk To Your Father About It Later." She Said. I Simply Nodded In Response. The Car Soon Pulled To A Stop Outside A Restaurant. Specifically Burger King.

Driver: "Miss Schnee We Have Arrived." The Driver Spoke. My Mother Nodded To Him Again.

???: "Thank You Mitchell" My Mother Spoke. The Driver Nodded In Response. We Both Followed Her Out Of The Car.
Not Before Noticing The Snarky Comments Coming From People Passing By.