Chapter 1 - 'Insanity'

WARNING : GORE AND VIOLENCE
_____________________________________

(A Week And A Half Ago)

??? : "Awake, My Child"

'Whos Voice Is That?' I Thought Before Feeling A Firm Hand On My Shoulder. I Opened My Eyes To See That Im Blindfolded And Bound To A Chair As I Can't Move My Legs Or Arms, Even My Head For That Matter

M/N: "I Got Kidnapped Didn't I? I Kinda Hope You're A Girl ,Because If You're A Guy Im Screamin' Rape At The Top Of My Lungs " I Said As I Tried Moving My Arms And Legs. I Heard A Faint Chuckle From Behind Me. As To Which Sounded Very Feminine.

M/N: "Oh Thank God You're A Girl I Thought I Was Going To Be Fucked Like A Woman!" I Said Enthusiastically.

???: "*Chuckle* Seems Im Beginning To Like You Already. Now, Tell Me. Do You Want Power? If Not What Do You Really Want?" She Asked Me.

M/N "I Want Power....No...I Want Both Vengeance And Power." I Said As I Smirked And Stifled A Laugh At The Thought Of Me Feeding Both Ren And Yang's Dead Bodies To The Grimm, 'I'll Kill Them! And Then I'll Feast On Their Organs! HeheheHAHAHAHA!' .I Giggled At The Thought. God. I Have Really Lost It Haven't I?

M/N : "So Are You Gonna Keep Me Blindfolded And Tied To This Chair Or?" I Asked As I Wiggled In My Chair. Soon Enough I Felt My Bonds Being Cut, And My Blindfold Being Removed. I Immediately Adjusted My Wrists And Ankles. I Looked Up To See A Woman With Pale White Skin, Black Veins, Whitish Slightly Silver Hair And Black Eyes With Red Irises.

M/N: "And You Are?" I Asked The Lady Slightly Fearful.

???: "My Names Salem, Child. Now Tell Me How About You Join Me And My Servants In Destroying Ozpin?" Salem Asked Me. I Thought About It 'What?'

M/N: "And If I Refuse?"I Asked Her. She Looked At Me And Responded Nonchalantly.

Salem: "Simple, You Die."

M/N: "Oh That's Fine I Was Gonna Say Yes Anyways." I Said Trying To Stifle A Laugh.

Salem: "Hmm, I See. Come With Me Child." She Said. I Nodded And Followed Her Lead. We Walked Out Of A Castle? To A Cliff Where A Large Pool Of A Black Substance Stood.

M/N: "Pardon Me, For Asking But Why Are We Here?" I Asked. She Glanced At Me Before Looking Back At The Pool. She Smirked And Looked At Me Before Speaking

Salem: "I Want You To Jump Into The Pool."My Eyes Widened In Shock, And Her Smirk Grew Into A Grin.

M/N: "What Are You Crazy?! That Fall Will Kill Me!"I Said. She Simply Chuckled In Response Before Speaking.

Salem: "Relax, The Substance Will Break Your Fall, Then The Substance Will Absorb You, But Don't Fret You'll Resurface Eventually." She Responded.

'*Sigh* Welp Here Goes Nothing.'
I Thought Before Taking A Step Towards The Edge. As Soon As I Looked Down I Was Filled With Immense Fear. 'Wow Has The Balls To Commit Suicide But Cant Jump Into The Pool Of Spiderman Sludge?!?' Was What I Thought Before Being Shoved Off The Edge."AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I Screamed. I Looked Behind Me To See Salem With Her Hand Outwards Before Being Engulfed In The Substance.Wait. I Can't Breathe. Why Can't I Breathe. If I Don't Find A Way To Breathe Im Going T....Im Going.....To.....Pass......Out