Chapter 2 - 'Molestation' (Lemon)

A/N : Yall Bout Are Get Molested By The Grimm Queen.

Yandere-Chan: "Senpai , You're Not Cheating On Me Are You?"

??? : It Was At That Moment He Knew. He Fucked Up.

A/N : "F-F-Fuck! Gotta Go! Enjoy The Chapter!

Yandere-Chan : "Don't Try To Run Ya Little Shit!
_______________________________________

'Well Fuck, I'm About To Get Raped Aren't I? Eh. Shes Kinda Hot Though'
That Was What I Thought Before She Walked Towards Me With A Sway In Her Hips. God, Give Me Mercy.

M/N : "Kinda Obvious Why You're Naked Right?" I Asked Her. She Stopped Infront Of Me With Her Breasts Touching Just Below My Chest With A Seductive Smirk On Her Face.
She Leaned Into My Ear And Whispered.

Salem : "You Know, I Just Can't Hold Myself Back Anymore~ I Love You M/N~" She Pushed Me Down Onto The Bed And Sat On My Lap Before Proceeding To Smash Her Lips On To Mine. Her Lips Tasted Alot Like Strawberrys? Or Blood? Ehh I Can't Tell The Difference Anymore. She Licked My Lower Lip Asking For Entrance, When I Denied She Grinded. Her Self On My Crotch. Making Me Gasp. She Forced Her Tongue Into My Mouth. She Felt My Chest Rumble In A Deep Growl.'So You Wanna Try Be Dominant Huh? Hehe Two Can Play At That Game.'

I Thought Before Flipping Us Over. With Me On Top. I Growled And Kissed Her Roughly Forcing My Tongue Into Her Mouth. She Grabbed My Cock And Gave It A Small Stroke. I Growled And Pulled Away. I Slapped. Her Across The Face.

M/N: "Don't Touch Until I Say So! Got It!?". I Asked Her And She Nodded Vigorously Also Slightly Fearful. I Growled And Made Her Get On Her Knees "Suck" I Said As I Pointed Towards My Semi-Erect Cock. She Quickly Wrapped Her Lips Around It The Wet Warmth Made Me Moan Quietly. She Slowly Bobbed Her Head Taking Only Half The Length. I Growled And Made Her Take It All."Ngh~ Take It All Dammit!" I Said As I Forced Her Head Down. She Gagged Slightly Before Continuing To Bob Her Head.

M/N: "Ngh~ Ah~ H-Holy Fuck! Salem!" I Moaned Out Loudly. I Soon Felt My End Coming Near,'Holy Fuck! Shes Alot Better At This Than Yang..'

M/N: "Ah~ S-Salem, I'm Going To Cum!" She Only Smirked In Response And Kept Bobbing Her Head.'God, You Never Learn Do You?' I Thought As My Cock Started Twitching Inside Her Mouth. I Grabbed Both Sides Of Her Head. And Pulled Her Head Down. She Gagged. I Only Smirked In Response Before Letting Out A Loud Moan And Letting My Cum Shoot Rope After Rope Of My Hot Seed I Tilted My Head Back Moaning Quietly. I Looked Back Down To See Her Eyes Were Rolled Into The Back Of Her Head. I Gasped And Let Go Of Her Head. She Brought Her Head Of It With A Gasp Of Air And A Trail Of Salvia Still Connecting Her Tongue And My Cock. My Cum Inside Her Mouth And Some Dribbling Down Her Chin.

M/N: "S-Sorry I Didn't Mean To." I Said Quietly. She Closed Her Mouth And Wiped It And Swallowed It And Opened Her Mouth To Show Me. 'I Guess Its My Turn To Please Her.' I Picked Her Up And Tossed Her Onto The Bed. She Landed Onto The Bed With A Yelp. I Crawled On Top Of Her And Brought My Mouth To Her Neck And Started Casually Biting And Sucking, And Occasionally Earning A Soft Moan Until There Was A Large Purple 'Love Bite' On Her Neck.

I Grasped Both Her Breast In My Hands And Started Kneading Them And Pinching Her Nipples. She Moaned.

M/N : "Their So Soft And Firm" I Said As I Bit My Lip. Playing With Her Breasts Made Me Get Hard Again. She Smirked And Let Out A Quiet Moan.

I Smirked As I Slowly Trailed Down Her Stomach Stopping Just Before Her. Entrance. I Looked Up To See Her With A Noticable Blush On Her Face I Smirked Before Saying.

M/N: "Someones Nervous~" She Bit Her Lip Before Looking Away.
(A/N : Lets Just Say Salems The Submissive Type In This Story😉)
I Smirked And Gave Her Slit A Long Lick. She Let Out A Loud Ear Piercing Moan.

Salem: Ah!~ M/N!~" She Moaned Out. I Kept Licking Along The Outside And Her Clit. I Could Tell She Was Getting Close To Cumming. So I Smirked And Place My Lips Around Her Entrance Before Shoving My Tongue In Her.

Salem: "Ah!~ M/N!! Don't Stop!~ Im Going To Cum!" She Had Practically Screamed. I Smirked And Pulled Away. I Leaned Into Her Ear And Whispered.

M/N: "Beg."

She Bit Her Lip Before Responding
Salem: "Please Daddy~ Let Me Cum~"I Smirked Before Shoving My Middle Finger Inside Her. She Let Out A Loud Moan. I Then Got An Idea And Curled My Finger Making Her Scream Out.

Salem: "Ah~ Daddy~" I Smirked And Added My Index Making Her Moan Even More. I Started Scissoring Inside Of Her. I Felt Her Insides Twitch.Before She Arched Her Back And Let Out A Ear Piercing Moan.
Her Juices Squirted All Over The Bed And All Over My Fingers. I Pulled My Fingers Out And Licked Them Until There Was No Juice Left.

M/N: "Mmm~ Tasty~" I Said Before Aligning My Cock At Her Entrance.
I Looked At Her She Bit Her Lip And Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck Before Speaking.

Salem: "Fuck Me Daddy~" She Spoke. I Smirked Before Pushing In All The Way To Her Womb. She Let Out A Soft Moan. I Started Slowly Moving My Hips Back And Forth. She Moaned. I Let Out A Quiet Moan. "Ngh~ Holy Fuck.." I Started Speeding Up Until I Was Practically Slamming Into Her. She Wrapped Her Legs Around My Waist. All I Could Pretty Much Hear Was Her Moans And The Skin Slapping Against Skin. I Felt The Urge Building Up My Cock Started To Twitch Inside Of Her.

M/N: "Ngh~ S-Salem I'm Going To Cum!" I Moaned Out. She Tightened Her Legs Around My Waist.

Salem :"Ah~ Me Too~" She Spoke. I Started Moving My Hips Faster. With One Last Thrust We Both Let Out Screams Of Pleasure. We Stayed Like That For A Few Moments Before I Pulled Out And Layed Beside Her.
She Cuddled Up To Me And I Wrapped Her Arms Around Her In Response.

M/N: "I Love You Too My Queen~" I Whispered Into Her Ear While She Slept. She Smiled In Her Sleep. I Smiled Before Letting Insomnia Run Its Course. Whats Insomnia? Simple, A Curse That Makes It Really Hard To Fall Asleep. And It Sucks.

M/N: "*Sigh* Its Gonna Be A Long Night, That's All Folks For This Chapter!"
_______________________________________

A/N: And Thats Chapter 2!

Yandere: You'll Love Me Forever Right?

A/N: Of Course My Love.*whispering* sike you though t

Yandere: I Heard That~

A/N : Meep