Prologue - 'Spiral Into Madness'

"Life will break you.

Nobody can protect you from that,

and living alone won't either,

for solitude will also break you with its
yearning.

You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth.

You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up.

And when it happens that you are

broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near,

let yourself sit by an apple tree and

listen to the apples falling all around

you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.

Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."

― Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum

'I Hate You'

(Flashback)

Yang : "Hey M/N?"

M/N : "Yeah Shortie?"

She Rolled Her Eyes At The Nickname.

Yang : "Can I Tell You Something?"

M/N : "Yeah Of Course!"

Yang : " 'Okay You Got This Yang.' Look M/N, I Like You Alot Will You Be My Boyfriend?'

Her Eyes Widened As I Pressed My Lips Against Hers , Quickly Overcoming The Shock She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck To Deepen The Kiss And I Snaked My Arms Around Her Waist.

M/N : Does That Answer Your Question?" I Said As I Grinned Cheekily.

(Flashback End)

'Yeah Some love' I Thought As I Silently Laughed. Today I Found My Recent Wife Of 3 Years Cheating On Me With My Friend Ren. I Was Currently On My Way To Vale Bridge Or Commonly Known As 'Suicide Junction' Which Pretty Much Tells You All You Really Need To Know. Yeah, Theres Been A Lot Of Suicides Here. Anyways Lets Go To The Next Flashback.

(Flashback)

So, I Was Currently On My Way Home Early To Surprise My Wife Because...Well She's Been Distant Lately. And I Thought That Was Because I've Been Working A lot Lately. So Ill Take Her Out To Dinner. I Pulled Up To Our Driveway, And Noticed That Ren's Car Was There, So I Was A Little Skeptical At First, But Shrugged It Off Thinking He Was Just Visiting. First Thing I Saw When I Walked In, Was That Yang Was Riding Ren, And She Seemed To Be Enjoying Every Second Of It. They Didn't Notice Me Walk In, And They Didn't Notice Me Leave. I Started My Car Again And
Began My Journey To The Liquor Store Near Vale Bridge. *Sigh* This Is As Good Life's Gonna Get For Me. Why? Well You See, I Didn't Grow Up With Rainbows Or Smiles , No , I Grew Up With Cuts And Bruises.
Allow Me To Give You A Glimpse Of What I Went Through.

(Le Flashback)

??? : "And Stay In Here You Worthless Piece Of Shit!"*SLAM*

M/N : *Sigh* "Here We Are, This Is My Bedroom. Yeah, A Simple Old Mattress,
And A Single Torn Pair Of Clothes. Pretty Fancy Huh? Actually Lets Go Into 3rd Person And See What We Look Like."

White Hair , Blue Eyes , 5,8  And Aged : 13

M/N : "What? Didn't Think I Was A Schnee? *Sigh* Well, My Full Name Is "____" Schnee. So You're Probably Presuming My Fathers Jacque Schnee Right? Well Hate To Break It To Ya'. I May Be The Oldest But It Doesn't Mean I'm Related To That Jackass. No, He's My Step Father, Which He Hates. Believe It Or Not, That's Why He Abused Me All Because Looking At Me All I Told Him Was That He Got Sloppy Seconds."

Well Anyways Off Topic!

(Le Return To Le Flashback)

I Am Now Outside The Store. Half Bottle Empty. And Now On My Way To The Bridge. To Do What, You Ask? Well, To Kill Myself Of Course!

M/N : "Now Now~ To All You Cuties Reading This~ I Want You To Remember That 'Love Can Drive You Insane'~"

Anyways Banzai! Here We Are! 'Suicide Junction'

M/N : "Now Let Me Just Get My Legs Over Hereee*Grunt* Ah! There We Go! And Now All It Takes Is One Step Forward And Its Oblivion For Me~"

(Flashback End)

M/N : "Aaannnnddd That Pretty Much Brings Us Up To Date! Now, Its Almost Time!"

As If On Cue The Vale Clock Tower Struck 12 Meaning Its Time For My Date With Oblivion~

I Grinned M/N : "Goodbye Cruel World Thou Beg We Shall Never Meet Again!"

I Pushed Off The Ledge With A Smile 'What A Wonderful Way To Go Out' I Thought As I Fell Towards The Water.

Pain , Light , Then Darkness~

'I Do Apologise Yang , But After All You Broke This Heart~'

(Timeskip - 2 Weeks Later)

"We Are All Gathered Here Today To Mourn The Loss Of A Husband, Brother, And Dear Friend. "_____" Schnee"

*Out In The Trees Near By*

??? : "I Must Say You Did A Good Job Faking Your Death, With Our Help Of Course."

??? : "I Admire Your Decision In Joining Us M/N"

M/N : "*Chuckles Darkly*Of Course Lady Salem , Lady Cinder. Im Deeply Honored, After All Its Only Phase Two."

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures" - Voltaire