Chapter 4 - 'Plans'

I Woke Up A Few Hours Later Feeling Better Than Ever. God, That Was A Good Sleep! I Sat Up And Stretched.

M/N: "*Yawn* Man That Was The Best Sleep I've Had In Weeks!" I Spoke. I Got Up And Looked Around The Room, Eventually I Found A New Outfit With A Note On Top Of It That Read 'M/N, If You're Reading This. Come To The Council Room After You Get Dressed. Eight Doors Down.-Salem'

Wait. Are There Others? I Groaned Before Picking Up My Sword And Walking Out Of The Room To See A Long Hallway Of Doors. Counting Until The Eighth Door. I Groaned Internally Before Opening The Door.

Salem : "Good Morning M/N, Nice Of You To Join Us. Come, Sit" She Motioned Towards The Chair On One Of The Sides Of The Table. I Simply Groaned. I Walked To The Chair And Sat Down. Everyone Was Looking At Me. Before The Man With White Hair And A White Mustache Spoke Up.

???: "Lady Salem, Are You Sure This Boy Is Strong Enough?" He Spoke. I Growled And Glared In Response Before Speaking.

M/N: "Are You Doubting Me?" I Asked, My Voice Laced With Venom. He Shifted In His Seat Slightly. Salem Sighed Before Speaking.

Salem: "Quit Being Dubious Watts, Yes, He's Strong Enough. He's Killed More People Than Anyone In This Room." I Simply Groaned Remembering The Incident At The Mall In Vale. Jeez I Got Angry Because White Fang Had Attempted To Kidnap Me. Which Resulted In Everyone In The Mall To Be Dead When I Calmed Down. Innocent Or Not, I Was Livid.

Salem: "Anyways, M/N I Suppose You Should Introduce Yourself." She Said. I Sighed In Response. God, This Is Gonna Suck.

M/N: "*Sigh* Name's M/N, Born And Raised In Vale. I'm Twenty-Four Years Old. And Don't Piss Me Off Unless You Want Your Head On A Platter, Specifically You Mustache." I Spoke In Monotone. The Guy Shrunk In His Seat Slightly.

Salem: "M/N, This Is Watts, Tyrian, Hazel, Mercury, Emerald And Cinder. We Have Two More But They're  Currently Out. But Im Pretty Sure You Know Her." I Nodded Towards Watts And Hazel. Then I Winked At The Girls. One Of Them Glared. Heh, Tsundere'.

Salem: "Well, M/N. How Would You Like To Plan To Kill The Blondie And Girly?" She Asked. My Eyes Widened Slightly Before Smiling Sinisterly.

A Few People In The Room Shuddered, Slightly Fearful Of What I Could Do Because Of The Smile

M/N: "W̵e̸l̶l̵,̵ ̶R̵e̷n̴ ̸A̵n̷d̶ ̸Y̸a̶n̷g̵ ̷T̸e̷a̴c̸h̵ ̸T̸h̴e̷ ̸S̷a̷m̸e̵ ̵C̴l̵a̷s̷s̴ ̷A̴t̸ ̶B̸e̴a̸c̴o̷n̴.̵ ̴W̶e̴ ̵C̶o̴u̷l̵d̷ ̵J̴u̶s̵t̶ ̵G̵o̵ ̷T̸h̸e̵r̷e̸ ̸A̵s̸ ̶S̸t̶u̶d̵e̸n̴t̸s̷.̶
̴B̴u̷t̶ ̶F̶i̷r̵s̸t̵ ̴M̶y̸ ̵F̸u̴n̸e̵r̶a̴l̸s̶ ̴I̵n̴ ̸A̷ ̵F̸e̶w̶ ̸H̸o̶u̴r̶s̸.̶ ̴S̷o̷ ̶W̸e̸ ̶S̷h̵o̸u̷l̶d̸ ̴G̶o̷ ̶S̶p̵e̴c̶t̴a̸t̴e̴ ̴F̸r̶o̴m̴ ̴A̴ ̶D̴i̶s̴t̸a̴n̷c̸e̶.̸ ̸T̷h̸e̷n̴ ̴T̸h̸e̸ ̵D̷a̴y̵ ̵A̵f̸t̵e̶r̸ ̸T̸h̷e̷n̵ ̶W̶e̵'̶l̷l̸ ̶G̵o̴ ̶I̴n̵.̸~" They Nodded In Response As I Carefully Laid Out The Plans.