Chapter 5 - 'Truth'

A/N: We Got Chapter 5 And Almost 1000 Reads!

Yandere: Quiet! Im Praising The Lord!

A/N: And That Lord Is Me! Anyways I Have Decided Summer Rose Shall Be Added To The Harem.

_______________________________________

As We Made Our Way Back To The Land Of Darkness. Ruby Seemed To Be Fidgeting With Her Fingers. I'm Pretty Sure Shes About To Ask Me Where We Are Going.

Ruby: "Where Are We Going M/N?" She Asked. I Was Right For Fuck Sakes. Should I Tell Her Or Tell Her To Wait Until We Get There? Ah Fuck It I'll Tell Her.

M/N: "We're Going Back To Salems, And There She'll Explain About Your Past. And Your Mother." I Said. Her Eyes Widened At That. I Might've Just Fucked Up. Now She Probably Won't Shut Up.

Ruby: "Wait, What About My Mother?" She Asked. I Remember When I Was On My First Mission As A Huntsman. I Was On The Mission With Summer Rose. What Was This Mission? Simple Guard The Fall Maiden Amber. Why Send A Fourteen Year Old? Because Of My Semblance. It's Strongly Over Powered. It Gives Me The Ability To Manifest Shadows Into Solid Objects.

(Flashback - 10 Years Ago)

*Heat Of The Battle Between Us And Salems Group.*

Summer: "M/N You Have To Run!" She Yelled. I Simply Shook My Head In Response.

"No! A True Huntsman Doesn't Fight The Battle Alone!" I Yelled Back. The Last Thing I Ever Saw Before Getting Knocked Out. Was Summer Being Surrounded By Beowolves.

(Flashback Over)

When I Woke Up I Was In The Infirmary. I Didn't Remember Anything Until The Next Day.

M/N: "You'll Have To Find Out When We Get There." I Said. She Pouted But Nodded. I Then Swung Her Around My Waist And Made Her Face Me Our Faces Only Inches Apart. I Closed The Gap By Smashing My Lips Onto Hers. I Could Swear That Her Lips Taste Like Cookie Dough. Her Eyes Widened Before Melting Into The Kiss And Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck. I Licked Her Lower Lip Asking For Entrance. When She Didn't Open I Grabbed Her Ass And Gave It A Squeeze. She Gasped I Took Advantage By Slipping My Tongue Into Her Mouth. Letting Our Tongues Battle For Dominance. I Won The Battle And Explored Every Inch Of Her Mouth. To Be Honest, I'm Honestly Surprised 'She' Joined Salem.

(le flashback)

M/N: "So You're Alive?" I Asked My Voice Filled With Venom. She Turned Around To Face Me.

???: " Well Of Course Did You Think I Died?" She Said Sarcastically. I Simply Rolled My Eyes.

M/N: "You Know 'Summer' Your Daughter Misses You Yeah?" I Spoke Nonchalantly.

(Flashback Over)

You See I'm Some What Immortal. Every Time I Die I Get Reincarnated With The Same Name. The First Time I Was Ever Reincarnated Was Nearly Thousands Of Years Ago Around The Time Dust And Weapons Were First Created. The Reason My Hair Turned Black? Nah Not The Lake. You See, My Original Name Was M/N Smite. So That Would Make Yang My Distant Predecessor? Eh, Wait. Isn't It Incest? Welp, Incest Is Wincest. Nah I'm Kidding. You See The Branwen Tribe Were Originally A Group Of Knights Called S.O Squad. A.K.A The Special Operations. We Were Set To Guard The King Of Vale. But We Were Betrayed By The Kingdom And Were Exiled Into Emerald Forest. So You See Life Isn't Fun.