Chapter 7 - "True Family" {Semi - Lemon}

Senpai : "I Have No Excuses This Time 😎"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I Was Currently Being 'Handled' By My Two Sisters. What's With All These Girls Suddenly Being Attracted To Me?

Weiss Started Rubbing My Crotch In A Circular Motion While She Was Kissing Me. I Had Let Out A Small Moan In Response. And Winter Was Kissing My Neck.

M/N : "A-Ah~ H-Hey That Tickles!" I Said In-between Moans. I Grabbed Both Of Their Breasts. 'Winters' Are So Soft And Firm, Meanwhile Weiss' Are Not So Large But They're Still Pretty Soft' I Thought. Winter Let Out A Soft Moan In Response Sending Vibrations Through My Neck. "Heh, 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛" A Voice Rang Through My Head. No Fucking Way He's Still Alive Did I Just Change My Physical Appearance When All That Black Shit Oozed Off My Body, Or Is He Permanent? Eh, I'll Talk To Him Afterwards. Weiss Let Out A Soft Moan Into My Mouth.

Weiss Pulled Away And Began Kissing Down My Body Until Her Face Was Inches Away From My Crotch. She Began Unbuckling My Pants And Started Pulling Them Down Only To Be Slapped In the Face By My Member. I Let Out A Quiet Chuckle Only For Winter To Bite Down On My Neck In Response, I Let Out A Yelp. M/N : "H-Hey That's A Dirty Move!" Winter Just Smirked And Pressed Her Lips Against Mine. Weiss Swirled Her Tongue Around The Tip Before Kissing It. Winter Licked My Lower Lip Wanting Entrance Into My Mouth.

M/N : "H-Heh Gonna Take A lot More Than That Wi-AH!" My Words Were Cut Off By Weiss Taking Half Of My Member In Her Mouth Making Me Moan Out. Winter Took The Moment And Shoved Her Tongue Into My Mouth. Weiss Had Started Gently Bobbing Her Head Letting Out A Erotic Noise "Mmmh~"  I Slid My Hands Down Winters Pants And Started Rubbing Her Already Wet Entrance. Winter Let Out A Soft Moan. We Were Enjoying Ourselves Until..

CRASH

Several Atlas Soldiers Burst Through The Door, Guns Raised.

"M/N SCHNEE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDER OF LIE REN AND SECOND DEGREE ASSAULT AGAINST YANG XIAO LONG"

I Was Struck With A Taser, It Felt Like A Million Nerves In My Body Just Burst. I Began To Lose Consciousness. Heh, Just As Salem Told Me That They'd Arrest Me

2 Days Prior

I Looked In The Mirror, I Had My Bangs Brushed Backwards. I Just Stared At The White Streaks In My Hair, I Frowned Until A Figure Wrapped Their Arms Around My Waist. It Was Salem, She Burrowed And Nuzzled Her Face Into My Neck. I Turned Around And Pressed My Lips Against Her Weirdly Soft Lips. Why Is It Weird? Because It's Weird That The Queen Of Grim Has Soft Lips. I Wanted To Add Tongue Into The Mix But She Pulled Away. I Frowned Again.

Salem : "Oh Relax Honey, Come I Have Something To Tell You." She Spoke. I Followed Closely Behind Her, Making Sure To Grab A Handful Of Her Ass. She Looked Back And Bit Her Lip In Response. We Arrived At The Table. She Sat At Her Usual Spot And I Took A Seat Beside Her.

M/N : "So What Did You Want To Tell Me?" I Spoke, Not Taking My Eyes Off Her Large Bust.

Salem : "Eyes Up Here Sweetheart~ Look, It's Come To My Attention That 2 Atlas Scouts Were Spotted Nearby It Seems That They May Be Planning An Attempt To Arrest You."

I Got Up And Walked Towards The Window, I Took A Look Below At The Pool Of Darkness Below Before Thinking 

"Verkunar, What Do You Suppose We Do?" I Asked Verkunar Mentally. 

"Hmmm, Maybe We Could Use Your Sisters To Our Advantage? Seems Ozpin And Ironwood Would Work Together In An Attempt To Get You Arrested. You Pose A Serious Threat To Them. Most Likely They'll Use Your Sisters To Corner You." He Responded. I Let Out A Sigh, Maybe I Could Use Them To My Advantage. 

"I'll Put On A Fake Redemption Look So I'll Have To Return To My Schnee Looks. I'll Let Them Arrest Me So I Can Get Close To Ironwood And Then I'll Strike."

(Ruby POV)

I Walked Down The Hallway Thinking About M/N. His Black Hair, Yellowish Blue Eyes, That Chiseled Body Of His. I Felt My Nether Regions Get Hot Until I Heard Someone In The Training Room. I Walked Into The Room To See My So Called Dead Mother Practically Ripping And Tearing Grimm Apart With Her Scythe. I Felt A Scowl Grow On My Face. People Always Told Me I Was So Much Like Her. I Even Have Her Mental "Issues" Like The Homicidal Thoughts And All That Crap. She Seemed To Sense My Presence And Turned To Me. 

"Hey Mom. You Don't Seem So Dead To Me." I Spoke With A Scowl On My Face

She Rolled Her Eyes And Walked Away. I Growled And Followed Her Into Her Bedroom I Think?

"Why'd You Leave." I Asked As I Leaned Against The Doorway. She Sighed And Patted The Seat Next To Her

Summer : "Come Sit. I'll Tell You Everything"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Have What People Call Heavy Writers Block >;) I Apologize For A Short Chapter I Promise The Next One Will Be Longer And Have A Certain Detail About It If You Know What I Mean ;)