chapter 25

A slight change, Khushi had recording, means audio in her phone not video. I think I mentioned about video in the prev chapter. Will be changing that within some minutes.

Khushi ran into his room and saw the phone in his hand.

"This phone contains everything right?" Arnav said looking at that phone.

"Ever...rryy thhi..ng? I really don’t know what you mean." Khushi said locking her gaze at the phone.

"I may be a dumb Raizada, but my ears are working perfectly fine. You have recorded everything in it. I heard you Khushi." Arnav said looking at her eyes directly.

Khushi gave him a sheepish smile and said," I just remembered that I have some contacts in this phone so may I?" saying this Khushi tried to snatch that phone from his hand but he raised that higher.

Khushi jumped in order to get the phone but she couldn’t as he was much more in height.

"Give me my phone back Mr Raizada." Khushi growled.

"It is my wife's phone and as you said you’re not my wife. So this belongs to me." Arnav said trying to keep that away from her.

"Acha jab aap ki marzi hum aap k biwi ban jate hain aur jab marzi hum nahi ho jate hain. Mazak hain yeh? ( Whenever you wish ai become your wife and whenever you wish ai don’t. Is it a bloody jooe to you?) Give me my phone." Khushi said frowning.

Arnav kept that behind his back and Khushi tried to get hold of that. While one was trying hard to keep that with himself and the other was adamant to take that away from him, their fight continued.

"I got this clue myself so why don’t you just leave it to me Khushi." Arnav said irritatedly.

"Because you’re idiot and you will do something which I don’t want." Khushi said coming close to him trying to take the phone.

While struggling Khushi's face just reached exactly near his face making Arnav halt. Khushi looked at his eyes where she could see fear, fear of what? Maybe the fear of him being wrong.

Arnav gulped saying, "I am sorry Khushi."

Khushi stared at him. Then she gently lifted her left hand to his right cheek and caressed it with her thumb. Her hand travelled from his cheek to his neck to his nape. She kept looking at his eyes while pulling him closer by his nape.

"I fo.... Fo...." Khushi said looking softly at him. She fisted his hair in her hand and pulled his head towards her and touched his forehead with hers.

"I fo.... Fo.... fooled you." Khushi whispered.

Arnav was so lost in her that he took some time to register what she was saying. A moment later he realized that while doing those things she slyly took the phone from his hand using her other hand and now she just ran away from there.

"What the hell? Khushi...." Arnav ran behind her.

Khushi ran towards the terrace with the phone without even looking behind her

"What do I do with this phone?" Khushi thought to herself as she came to the terrace.

"Now where will you go?" Arnav said breathing heavily as Khushi made him run so much.

"Upar (up)" saying this she climbed the stairs which led her to another small roof basically for keeping solar panels or things like those.

"Now if you try to catch me I will jump from here." Khushi threatened him. Khushi knew that may whatever happens he has some feelings towards her. She can't name that but she is sure he won't let her fall Down from there. Also if she falls down there is more chance of breaking her limbs than dying.