prologue

(Thank you Naughty_Breeze for the amazing cover.)

Khushi's pov

It was nearly 1 at night. I was driving back home. I actually like driving at night. In Mumbai, you won't get to see the road so free unless it is night. But the main problem is bhaiya is going to kill me. I was driving fast humming my favourite song. Suddenly I saw a man coming infront of my car. I pushed the break and the car stopped with a jerk. Phewww... I hardly escaped an accident. I'm going to teach this guy a lesson bloody drunkard. I came out of the car and said, " oh hello!!! Mr. Bewra( drunkard)  marna hai to kisi aur ki gari ke samne jaake mariye. Marne k liye hamari hi gaari mili thi kya? ( oh hello!! Mr drunkard. If you want to die then go and die infront of someone else's car. Did you find my car only to die.)"

I was going to say something more when I saw the man was not only drunk, he was injured also. I went a little closer to get better access of the man's face. Shit!!!! That's ASR. And he is bleeding.

"Oh hello mister", I patted his cheeks as i saw him passing out.  What am I gonna do now? Obviously I can not leave him in the middle of the road. I thought for a while and decided to take him to her home. I can't take him to a hospital now as it was far from where I am. Its better to take him home. Bro( her brother who is a doctor) can check him. I took his one hand over my shoulder and held his hand with my one hand. While I held his waist with my other hand. I put him to the back seat and drived back home.

Arnav's pov

After fighting in the bar with some goons who were misbehaving with some girls, I came out of the bar. I am so much drunk that I feel the world is going round around me. The earth anyways rotates right? I am not going to take my car. It is illegal to drink and drive. The hotel is only 20 minutes away from here. The alcohol has started its effect already. Moreover my injuries arent even helping me. I wish atleast I can make to the hotel. I was walking when I saw a car speedily coming towards. I dont have the strength to move. I was ready for the car to hit me when the car stopped just infront of me.

I heard a lady calling me drunkard and shouting saying why I was there to die infront of her car. Hey that voice sounds so familiar. Is it Khu... No how can she be here. I saw the woman coming towards me. I tried to clear my vision to see her face when I saw her." Khushi......" I whispered. I tried to hold myself but I passed out.

Hey I am thinking to start a new story. How is the prologue? Should I continue? I am going to give character sketch maybe till tomorrow. Till then stay safe and enjoy.