chapter 27

Arnav was tired of trying to untie the rope. They had tied him so tightly that his skin has gotten red and if he struggles more he might bleed anytime. But he had to get out of there sp that he could save Khushi. He believes Khushi is a fighter and she won't let anything happen to her dignity. But what if..... No, no please no. No negative thoughts now.

He was trying hard to set free but the couldn’t. Suddenly he caught sight of a blade infront of him. How did it come here, he thought. That's not necessary. Leaving every thoughts aside he fell down along with the chair and got hold of the blade. After much difficulty he cut the rope and set himself free.

After coming out of the rope he quickly came out of the room but the luck wasn’t on his side. As soon as he came out one guard saw him and ran towards him. Having no other option he had to fight the guard. He punched the guard several times and vice versa. He kicked the guard, threw him on the floor and came over him. He was about to give him some more slaps when he felt as if someone was behind him. Giving one last lunch he turned around and saw another man standing there with a stick and was totally ready to hit him.

Arnav was scared, not because of him but for Khushi. If he dies here what will happen to Khushi. Seeing the man raising the stick to hit him Arnav closed his eyes but he never felt the hit. Rather he heard a noice of breaking, as if a glass broke. He opened his eyes and saw the man was holding the back of his head and then he fell down.

As he fell down he could see Khushi standing behind him holding a glass bottle in her hand which was half broken. Seeing Khushi there Arnav felt as if he got his life back. He quickly stood up and without thinking anything he hugged Khushi.

"You’re alright." Arnav spoke holding her in his arms.

Khushi stood there numb, in his embrace. She could clearly hear his heartbeat which sounded as if he has just run a 1000 metres marathon. She didn’t know why but she felt the need of patting his back and she did that. Slowly she lifted her hand and patted his back lightly.

"I was so scared. I thought that I had lost you again. You don’t know how much scared I was. Kitne bure bure khyal aa rahe the. (I was getting so much negative thoughts.)" Arnav spoke and then breaking the hug he cupped her face with his both hands and made her look at him. He inspected her face then her hands.

"You’re okay, isn’t it? Did they....." Arnav asked with concern overflowing from his voice.

Khushi pulled her hand from his hold and whispered," I'm f..fine."

She looked at her hand and saw mark of blood. She wasn’t hurt so it was obviously his blood.

"How did you get hurt?" Khushi asked.

"Woh blade... Never mind, the most important thing is that you’re okay. Now let's get out of here." saying this Arnav pulled her but Khushi remained motionless.

"What's wrong? Are your feet hurt? Should I carry you?" Arnav asked.

"No. I think... No I know, we need to save those girls. We need to help them." Khushi said looking at Arnav.

"Okay. Then Let's go and call the police. Shyam has taken my phone and I think he took yours also. So we need to get out of here and call the police." Arnav said.

"No, we don’t have that much time. Moreover I don’t trust police. They will take ages to come here. We need to do something. Before that we need to keep ourselves safe. Let's take these two into the room first.

Both Arnav and Khushi pulled the guys into the room.

" Uff kitna khate hain. Itne bhari hain yeh dono. (God knows how much they eat. They're so heavy)" Khushi said closing the door.