chapter 28

Hey guys welcome to the last chapter of this season. Ok before you start reading the chapter I want to clear somethings. First of all I have 0 knowledge about any defence force of India. The whole chapter is based on my imagination and yes a part is taken from the movie "Naam Shabana". So basically the whole thing is imaginary and don’t bash me after reading the chapter. Enjoy reading.

Fair warning: long chapter ahead...

"Shut up. Oh by the way, congratulations you’ve solved your very first case." Luv said.

"Case? What case?" Abhijeet and Arnav asked in unison.

"She is an undercover officer, so am I. So she actually both of us just solved our very first case of catching Shyam." Luv said casually which broke bomb on Arnav and Abhijeet's head.

"Wait, what? How?" Arnav and Abhijeet said in unison.

"I didn’t want to break this thing like this but... Sorry for giving you shock like this. Ok let's start with the introduction. I'm Khushi Singhania, undercover officer of STU which is the short form of Special Task Unit ( imaginary). Now the question arises that how I reached there.

I never wanted to bring the past but it is necessary. Please forgive me for bringing this sensitive topic. Do you remember when Arohi died I kept saying that she was murdered? I never believed that Arohi had an accident. When Arohi's case was closed I went to the police for re opening the case but they didn’t even pay any heed. Along with me another person wasn’t able to believe that Arohi died in an accident. Do you know who? Luv." Khushi stopped in the middle to see the reaction of Abhijeet. As expected she could see him upset, upset because he was reminded of her. But what could she probably do? Arohi was the sole reason behind everything.

"How did Luv come into the picture?" Abhijeet asked.

"Luv was her boyfriend. She didn’t tell anyone but I accidentally found out. She pleaded me to not to tell you as she didn’t want you to know all these by someone else. She had decided to tell everything the same day when she was kidnapped. She was supposed to be in the college waiting for him but when Luv reached there she was not there.

After the last rites of her I met Luv as I doubted that this was not everything. Everything that had been portrayed was nothing but a sham. I guess you guys don’t know but Luv is one of the best hackers i've come across. I wanted to get the cctv footage of the road and I couldn’t go to anyone else. Actually at first I went to the main office but they were adamant to not show me the cctv. They said it was Against their rules and all. So I told Luv to hack into their system and get the cctv footage. That day both I and Luv went to his house and he tried to hack into the system. But unfortunately both of us got caught. Our location had been tracked and they caught us."

"They? Who?" Abhijeet asked.

"The STU team. We thought that they were police at first and we would actually be in jail for doing something illegal. But what they said kind of shocked us. They had offered us to join them. They are very clever. They attacked us on that moment when we were not in the state of refusing. They had given us just two options either join them or go to jail as what we did was illegal.

I was confused about why they needed us. They said that they had been following me since many days. Do you remember one day I got into a fight in the market with a guy who was abusing his wife infront of the market. Then after some days I fought with some boys while coming back from college. They had been keeping tabs on me since then.

They would've proposed me this job earlier but Arohi died and things happened. So they kept all these aside. Then I dont know how they got to know that that day I would be doing something illegal and they would catch me like this. Along with me they got Luv who was an excellent hacker. We couldn’t deny them as they would actually put us in jail for hacking the cctv system. But then I put a condition infront of them that the first case we both would be working on is Arohi's case and they agreed.