chapter 19

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. They really inspire me alot. Oh by the way thank you so much for #1 in repentance. You guys are the best. Love ya'all...😘😘😘

" Khushi your anger is very bad and you know it. So be calm and ignore everything." Khushi told herself.

"How can I be calm? That idiot blackmailed me. ME, he blackmailed the Khushi Singhania. How dare he!"

"And you gave him earful. So hisab barabar right? Now ignore him."

" Yah right. He was sitting infront of me in the dining table, stealing glances every second. Here my brother is thinking that I have some silly crush on him and not leaving a single chamce to ship us and you're telling me to ignore him. My hands are itching so much to give him a tight punch. I have very less patience you know."

"Oh right I know better." Khushi rolled her eyes as she paced Through the length of her own room.

"Khushi what are you doing? Go and sleep." Lavanya said in a sleepy voice as she just woke up.

"Yah obviously she must be sleepy. I should just turn off the light. But I won't be getting sleep now." Khushi thought to herself and then decided to get out of her room.

Turning the lights off, she came down and went straight to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and found what she wanted "ice cream".

She took some in a bowl and then put the bowl in the freezer and started having ice cream from the box itself.

" Why the hell am I thinking so much about him?" Khushi asked herself.

"That's what I am thinking. Babe plz sleep now." she heard her inner voice speaking.

"Now what do I do?"

"Hi Khushiji, what are you doing here that too so late?" She heard his sugar coated voice.

"Aab isko bhi abhi tapakna tha. Why does it have to be me? Dekh tu yahan se khisak le warna bohot pachtayega. ( Did he need to come now only? Listen just go away from here otherwise you’re going to regret very badly.) All I want to do now is pull out every single hair of your head and make you go bald. But what to do I can't. You don’t deserve this, you deserve a lot more. So let's keep these petty punishments aside." Khushi so wished to say this but she couldn’t.

She faked a smile and said," Nothing. Just I wasn’t feeling sleepy. So came down here. And you?"

"Oh I had to attend a call and there was no network inside the room. So came out." Shyam said with a sugar coated voice.

"Itni raat ko call? ( call that too this late?)" Khushi asked acting to be surprised. Whereas the reality was she was least interested in knowing about him.

"Oh yah. You see I dont want to praise myself but I am quite a renowned lawyer. So I get calls at even these odd times." Shyam said while Khushi ignored him.

"Can I sit beside you?" Shyam asked politely.

"Sure." Khushi said still continued eating her ice cream.

" Khushiji, you shouldn’t eat ice cream at this time. You will catch cold." Shyam said in a polite sort of manner.

"And you think I will listen to you?" Khushi said in an uninterested manner making Shyam shut his mouth.

"Look I hate people who are nosy and I am just having the exact feeling from you. If you want to sit silently then you may stay here quietly otherwise you’re free to go from here. I may sound rude but at this moment I am in no mood to entertain you. And if you feel really offensive then talk to me tomorrow I will apologise." Khushi said in a no nonsense tone.