chapter 10

As the engagement date was nearing Arnav's heart beat was also increasing. Like hell he can not marry that Sheetal. He also thought to running away but that would be so "un-ASR-ish". Just imagine the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has run away that too because he is afraid of getting married that will be one headline for sure. On the otherhand Khushi was so busy with her office work that he had barely seen her the last two days. The last decent conversation he had with her was on the shopping day.

He was thinking if he should do something. He was scared what if the engagement happens. No he has to do something. He can't just sit doing nothing. Though Khushi assured him but still. So he took out his phone and called his friday man Aman.

The person on the other end took the call but before he could even say hello our dear ASR had started shouting," Aman what is the progress in Sheetal's case. I told you to find out everything about Sheetal right? Then why didn't I get any result yet huh? Or are you going to bring the proofs after my marriage? I want every single details of her and that night that too before my engagement which is tomorrow or else you're fired." saying this he cut the call.

Aman was stupefied. How the hell is he supposed to know that if ASR had "the three letter word" with Sheetal that night or not. And its not like he hasn’t tried to find out. He has contacted the best PIs of Delhi but they couldn't say anything. "You're so fired Aman." he said to himself as he slumped on the bed.

Arnav cut the call and turned around only to see Sheetal in front of him. "That's what I was thinking. How can you not cause any ruckus and quitely agree for the marriage. Why can't you just marry me Arnav? You yourself say that you dont have any feelings for her right? If thats the case then what is the harm in marrying me. I don't look bad, I am educated and our choices and lifestyle is also nearly same. Or is it that you still haven't forgotten about your first wife. "

Arnav was totally annoyed. Why does he have to give explanation to her? "Yes you're right. Its her. I still haven't forgotten her and I still love her. Not that after hearing this you will stop this marriage. Now for god's sake will you stop your banter and stop shouting standing in the middle of the house." Arnav said and left from there.

Sheetal smirked as Arnav went from there." All of you Raizadas are just dumbs and you have proven that Arnav. Thanks for making me cautious." Sheetal said in her mind and came out of the house.
.....................................................

Dinner time

All were having there dinner when Khushi arrived. Seeing her late Arjun taunted," So Maharani ko waqt mil hi gaya? Ghar kyun ayi? Apne office pe hi so jati. Itna kaam hain na tumhe. ( so her highness has finally got the time to come home. Why did you come by the way. You could have stayed in the office right?)

Khushi roled her eyes and said," Bro I am really not in a mood of arguing. I am going to my room to change. Will cone in a minute."

" Ise kya hua.? ( now what happened to her?)" Abhijeet asked Arjun while the later just shrugged his shoulder indicating he didnt know.

Arnav was also thinking what might have happened to her. She was truly annoyed and he could say that by her looks. Maybe office work he concluded.

After few minutes Khushi came there and started having her dinner quietly which was very unusual. Seeing her Abhijeet asked," What happened Khushi? Are you upset over something? "

Khushi faked a smile at him and said," Nothing just office work."

Abhijeet changed the topic sensing she didnt want to talk about it. "So did you get leave from the office?"

"Yah I am not going to office tomorrow as well as the next day."

Abhijeet- " Good. Oh I remembered. Tomorrow a client of mine is coming home with his family . So I want you to be present."