In the name of the brother

The heroes and villains are in complete shock. Seeing the Naruhata Vigilantes summoned here is quite a surprise to them. Even Stain is surprised as he never thought he would see them again. The Naruhata Vigilantes are also shocked that not only they are summoned to the room fill with the greatest heroes and dangerous villains. They explained to them that they are summoned here to watch an alternate universe where Izuku have become a villain and join the League of Villain for his observation skill for taking notes on heroes and villains. Not only that, his chemistry skill able to produce enhancement drugs to increase their Quirk and regeneration drugs. All Might all told them about All for One and One for All origins with him telling them that he used to be Quirkless.

"So we are here to watch an alternate version of this kid," Knuckleduster said pointing his finger at Izuku. "Become a villain instead of a hero due to All Might telling him that Quirkless can't be a hero and taking this brat advice of jumping off a roof to get a Quirk."

"That is correct." Stain said causing Knuckleduster to let out a tired sigh.

"Still, it's hard to believe that someone as powerful as Devil wants us to watch alternate universe about some kid," Knuckleduster said.

"I can't believe that All Might used to be Quirkless and this kid is his Successor." Crawler said looking at Izuku.

"I know it is hard to believe. But please keep this a secret. If the world learns that All Might used to be Quirkless. The world will question One of All and villains will go after his power." Nezu said.

The portal opens up as Devil steps out of it, glancing at everyone in the room. "Is everyone ready?" Devil asked.

"We are ready," Aizawa said causing Devil to nod.

"Good, now let-" Something came through the wall causing everyone to jump in surprise from the sudden action. "Goddamn it! Are you serious!? Caboose!" Devil shouted looking at the open wall.

"Tucker did it." Caboose said blaming the aqua color soldier.

"No, I didn't!" Tucker shouted.

"Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?!" Devil demand as a soldier wearing black advance armor with a yellow trimmed walk into the room.

"Sorry about that Devil. The other was experimenting with something and I just wanted to see how it goes." Washington said causing Devil to let out a tired sigh.

"Fine, but don't let it happen again." Devil said.

"I'll try my best to keep them under control," Washington said.

"Good, in the meanwhile. Take that yellow guy, Grif with you." Devil said pointing his thumb at him.

"My armor is orange!" Grif shouted.

As Washington takes Grif back through the hole. Devil uses his power to repair the wall. He turn his head toward the audience, looking at him with confuse and shock expression on their faces. "What?" Devil said confusingly.

"Excuse me, Devil-san. Who are those people you were talking to?" Nezu asked.

"They are the Reds and Blues. Despite them being idiots. Their achievement is something not to be overlooked." Devil replied as everyone to look at him with doubt.

"Really?" Mina asked with a blank stare.

"If you don't want to believe me. That's your choice. Now let's get back to the show." Devil said causing everyone to nod. They took their seats as the screen turn on.

"Haha, so that brat Tomura is planning on taking some Nomu to Hosu city," the voice said.

"Brat." Tomura growl as this person is calling him a brat.