Deku vs Kacchan

Everyone is discussing how the fight going to end between the alternate versions of Izuku and Katsuki. Most believe Katsuki will win due to his powerful Quirk, others believe Izuku will win due to Razor's brutal training, others become neutral as they wanted to see how the fight will end. All in all, these have gotten people to discuss this.

"So who is going to win?" Mina asked everyone.

"I think it, Bakugo. He have a powerful Quirk and one of the strongest students in our class." Kaminari said.

"But that Bakugo causes Midoriya to commit suicide. I think it Midoriya going to win!" Toru shouted.

"Yeah, but Bakugo have a powerful Quirk while Izuku doesn't have any," Mineta said.

"I say that Midoriya-kun going to win!" Tenya shouted raising his arm.

"That right! Deku-kun going to win!" Ochako shouted.

-with class 1-B-

"Do you think Bakugo going to win?" Nirengeki asked.

"Are you kidding me!? Bakugo is an asshole! I think Midoriya going to kick his ass!" Tetsutestu shouted.

"How can you be sure? Bakugo is quite powerful after all." Togaru stated.

"Calm down. It wouldn't be right to judge the outcome." Ibara said.

"She right. We should just watch and see the outcome of the fight." Itsuka said.

-with the hero-

"This should be interesting," Nezu said.

"Two of our alternate versions of our students fighting each other." Snipe stated.

"So who is thinking one of them is going to win?" Present Mic asked.

"We all thought about that. But the problem is can some Quirkless person beat someone with a powerful Quirk." Mt. Lady said causing the heroes to go silent. They still have the trouble of believing that Quirkless people can handle someone with powerful Quirks.

"I told you not to worry. Midoriya training with Razor will give him the edge." Aizawa stated.

"Yeah, but-"

"I think it best to see how it would go." All Might said cutting off Lunch Rush causing everyone to look at him. "It best to see how it played out."

-with the League of Villains-

"Seem like the brat finally get his revenge," Dabi said.

"It's about time. I wanted to see how it will turn out." Tomura said.

"It would be interesting to see what happen." Spinner said.

"I know that Izuku-kun will this fight." Toga said.

A portal appears catching everyone's attention as they see a man walk out, wearing the same robe as he looks around. "It's a pleasure of meeting you."

"Who are you? Are you one of the Observers?" Aizawa asked.

"Correct, my name is Roxas Itsuka. The one who approves Devil's permission of having you watch this world that I'm currently looking." Roxas said shocking everyone as they never expect to meet someone like him.

"Excuse me, Roxas-san. Do you mind telling us why you are here?" Nezu asked.

"I'm here to check up on Devilmaycry407," Roxas answered.

"Wait, Devilmaycry407? Isn't his name Devil?" Denki asked.

"Well, Devilmaycry407 shorted his name to Devil just to make it easier for everyone. After all, is his codename." Roxas replied.