The Sport Festival

"So what you think we going to see next?" Denki asked.

"Probably Midoriya going to the Sports Festival. After all, he is in the League of Villains." Jiro said.

"I wonder if he going to write down Quirks from the Hero course?" Seto said.

"Probably, I meet All for One want to know every Quirks on the Hero course," Mina said.

"But this is Deku-kun we're talking about. He will write down a note on every Quirks he sees." Ochako stated.

"That is correct. Midoriya-kun is the type of person that will do that." Tenya agreed.

The portal open as Devil appear in the room, stretching his arms out as he let out a sigh. "Are we ready for the next event?" Devil asked.

"Indeed we are," Nezu said as everyone nod in agreement, wanting to know what happens next. They took their seats and grab some snacks causing the screen to turn on for the next event.

Izuku walked along slowly to the Sports Festival, he had plenty of time before it started. He wore a black hoodie, trousers and combat boots. He also wore a black scarf to try and cover his face and red contact lenses so he wouldn't be recognised by anyone. Sometimes when he went out he would see his mother out searching for him.

Izuku felt his heart shatter seeing his mother desperately searching for him. "Mom..." Izuku said with a sad expression on his face as his friend went over to comfort him.

"Don't worry Midoriya-kun. I'm sure your mother will be alright." Tenya said cheering up his friend.

"He's right, Midoriya. You shouldn't worry about your mother." Momo said.

"Your mom will be ok, Deku-kun," Ochako said cheering him up.

"Thank guys," Izuku said with a smile.

It seemed that despite all the time that had passed she believed he was still alive. Whenever he did see her he always felt guilty for leaving her without an explanation. He also occasionally felt the urge to walk over to her and come back home but he always held it back. He remembered why he left, that 'home' of his was part of the very society that rejected him, he didn't belong there, not anymore. Besides Inko was safer without him in her life, though he figured she was very lonely since his father went off to work in some other country shortly after he was born and hadn't been heard from since.

"Ok seriously... What the fuck! Why isn't your dad back in Japan?!" Kirishima shouted in anger.

"M-maybe he's busy..." Izuku said.

"I doubt it... I know an asshole father when I see it." Dabi said causing Shoto to nod in agreement. They have memories of their assholes father, Endeavor abuse them when they were little. Since then, they hold resent for what he did to them and what he did to their mother.

"But he should have at least know about your disappearance," Mina stated.

"All of you will learn about his father in this world soon." Devil said.

"Pull yourself together. You've got a mission to do," he thought.

Two nights ago he was given a mission by Sensei to go to the Sports Festival and analyse the quirks of the students participating. According to Sensei they were likely to become future enemies of the League so it was best to have knowledge on their abilities beforehand, although, Izuku got the feeling they were looking for potential members, or at least worthy quirks for Sensei to steal.

Izuku was surprised when he learned what Sensei's quirk was, he had never heard of someone being able to give others quirks before. He was only told about it because he needed to explain about All Might's quirk, which came from him. He didn't go into much detail about it though, he didn't want explain his past, or so it seemed.