Aftermath of the USJ Incident

Everyone is talking among themselves as they just witness a Quirkless person defeat someone with powerful Quirks. They never thought it was possible but after the fight, they saw change their mind completely! Many people that believe with Quirks, or at least powerful ones, could never be defeated. They still processing this while other individuals, such as Nezu, Aizawa, and All for One are impress by this. This shows that Quirks isn't everything.

"Man... I still can't believe Bakugo lost to a Quirkless." Denki said.

"I know what you mean. I never thought it was possible for a Quirkless defeat someone with a powerful Quirk." Sero said.

"I know what you mean. That fight was pretty intense." Toru said causing the rest of class 1-A to nod.

"But still... I'm glad that Midoriya is willing to save people." Mina said as they remember that Ochako almost got rape.

"I guess even as a hero or a villain. Midoriya still have a kind heart." Sato said.

-Class 1-B-

"That fight was pretty intense," Setsuna said.

"I know. The way Midoriya beat Bakugo without a Quirks is still surprising." Yosetsu said.

"Still, it nice to see Bakugo get his ass kick by a Quirkless!" Togaru laugh.

"But it's nice to see Midoriya save Uraraka from that villain," Ibara said.

"If I ever meet someone like him. I'll punch them in the face." Tetsutetsu said cracking his knuckles.

"Well, he is a gentleman. Unlike a certain pervert." Kendo muttered as the rest of the girl stare at Mineta in disdain.

-Pro-heroes-

"I never thought I would see a Quirkless defeat someone with a Quirk." Ectoplasm said.

"I know what you mean. It still shocking even now." Present Mic said still a shock.

"Guess, Nezu is right about Quirkless match those with Quirk." Power Loader said.

"What do you think, All Might." Kamui Wood said looking at the former number one hero. But he didn't hear him. "All Might?"

All Might is in deep thought. During his time when he was training with his master, Nana, he thought it was impossible for a Quirkless defeat someone with a powerful Quirk. But after hearing what the alternate Nezu said about Quirkless matching those with Quirks. He thought it might be possible since Aizawa have been using his skills and hand to hand combat to take down the villain. But after seeing the villain Izuku defeat Katsuki without a Quirk or All for One, he is now convinced that it is possible for a Quirkless to become a hero. 'Maybe I was wrong about Quirkless can't become a hero. Maybe what Nezu and Devil said was right.' All Might thought.

"All Might?" Snipe called snapping out of All Might's thought.

"Yes?"

"Is there something wrong? You have been quiet after the video." Snipe said as the rest of the heroes look at him in concern.

"It just... Perhaps what Devil and Nezu about Quirkless match those with Quirks were true." All Might said.

-with the League of Villain-

"That world have become quite an interest the more time we watch." All for One said.

"Indeed, sensei. That Midoriya sure have become a great asset to the League." Kurogiri said.

"Indeed he is. Have would I have know about his Quirks analyst. I would have him join us as soon as possible." All for One said.

A portal opens up as Devil walks out of it. "So you all ready for the next scene?" Devil asked.