UA Entrance Exam

After he saw how his other taken Razor's advice, he decided to do the same and take confidence in himself causing his classmates and his mother to let out a smile. Devil returns causing everyone to look at him.

"This one going to be different. We are watching the other person's perspective on what going on for the past 10 months." Devil said as everyone takes their seats. The scene turn on and everyone is surprised to see Inko on the screen.

Inko Midoriya

Inko was sitting on the couch watching tv. As per orders of her boss, and many urgings of her friend Mitsuki Bakugo, Inko was having a day off to rest. The reason. Well, it was because she had been out late so many nights looking for her son. She had been at it since his disappearance ten months ago.

"Izuku baby, please come home. I miss you," she sobbed.

Izuku felt his heart got stab when he saw his mother crying. It makes him incredibly guilty at the state his mother is in. He felt a hand on her shoulder as he turn around to see Tenya giving him a caring smile on his face.

"Don't worry Midoriya-kun. Your mother going to be alright." Tenya said.

"Thank Iida-kun," Izuku said.

Inko spent most of her days crying. Each night she looked for him by going around the city and asking random people if they had seen him, to which she always received a no. Other than that she made a visit to the police station at least once a week to see if they had made any progress, but the answer was always the same. Another action she took was placing posters around the city with Mitsuki's help. However, no matter what she did he was never found.

"It's all my fault," she whispered. "I should have done something sooner."

"No, it's not your fault... It's mine..." Izuku mutters as he lowers his head. He remembers how stupid it was to keep it all to himself.

"It's not your fault Deku-kun," Ochako said comforting him.

Her son was in pain and she did nothing. Every day he would come with bruises and burn marks (likely from Katsuki) which he tried to hide. Inko, however, had a sharp eye and could see them from edges of his sleeves. Other times she could tell from the way he walked that he was actually limping. Izuku usually gave the excuse "I fell over", but Inko knew he was lying.

"Well, now we know where Midoriya gets his observation from." Present Mic said.

"She is his mother after all." Midnight said.

The only reason she didn't interfere before was that she knew it would upset him, also, since it was Izuku he was likely to deny it. She tried talking with Mitsuki about it, who in turn was furious with Katsuki but nothing she did seemed to get through to him. The last time she was with Izuku was the last straw. She decided to visit the school the next day to inform the principal of her son's situation. She made another phone call to Mitsuki about Katsuki.

"I can come in with you tomorrow if you'd like," she told her. "Honestly, we should have done this in the beginning. His behavior, well, it's gone on long enough."

"Damn, it seems like Bakugo's mom have enough with his attitude," Denki said.

"I wonder what she looks like." Toru wonder.

"Probably a female version of Bakugo," Mina said.

-meanwhile-

Mitsuki let out a large sneeze as a tick mark appears on her head, "Who the hell is talking about me?!" Mitsuki screams causing Masaru to sigh.