First Day with the League

"How are you feeling?" Kirishima asked.

"I... I don't know..." Izuku replied being confused about all this. His other is working for All for One. All Might swore enemy and yet... When his other self felt hope, he is confused about all this.

"Don't worry, Deku-kun. We're here for you." Ochako said giving him a smile.

"Thanks," Izuku said with a strained smile.

"Still, I wonder what they are going to do with you," Tenya said making everyone wonder as well. Then Devil reappears in the room causing everyone to look at him.

"Is everyone ready?" Devil asked causing them to nod. Everyone return to their seat as the screen turns on.

Izuku woke up. He examined the clock next to his bed and realized that it was 10 AM. Normally he would have woken up earlier than that, but frankly, it had been the best he'd slept in so long. For once he wasn't going to have to go through the usual routine of being pushed around at school. He was safe from all of that. For once he truly felt relaxed. Well, maybe not entirely.

"Mom has probably noticed I'm missing by now," Izuku thought.

Izuku lowers his head at the thought of his mother. He can't imagine the amount of stress that he is putting on his alternate mother. Izuku felt someone grabbing his hand as he turns to see it was Ochako, who is trying to ease his worry.

It was very rare that Izuku missed breakfast with his mother. She may have thought he'd left early for school which was natural. However, she would definitely know by the end of the day when he didn't return home (if the school didn't notify her first). Izuku had been hasty about the decision to join the League, however, he hadn't just joined just because of All for One's kind words. There were a variety of reasons.

His mother was one. Izuku wasn't proud of leaving her, quite the opposite in fact. He loved his mother deeply because she had always been there for him when he was suffering. However, he knew that if he had stayed with her she would have been in great danger. He had never been great at lying to her, so it was highly possible she would have become suspicious of his actions sooner or later. When that did happen, well, Izuku had a good idea of what would be done to silence her. Furthermore, he couldn't stand lying to her so this would hurt her less if she ever found out about his predicament. To summarise it, Inko would be safer if he wasn't around.

Inko was silently crying, her son is trying to keep her safe by staying away from her. It's really breaking her heart that Izuku has to stay as far away from her as possible.

All for One was another reason. Despite his generous words, Izuku wasn't stupid. He wasn't normally the type to judge by appearances, however, he got the strange sense that All for One wasn't the type to take no for an answer. He must've had some other plan to make Izuku join if he'd said no. So Izuku was just being cautious.

"Smart boy." All for One said.

"At least he not trusting you completely." All Might stated.

The conditions Izuku had demanded also bettered his position. It was because of them that he had full control over what he did and was able to live away from his mother. Also, the last condition he had set meant that he would never have to cross that line, ever. An image of Kacchan flashed in his mind.

"No, not even him," Izuku thought.

Despite everything Kacchan had done Izuku did not want him dead. Though that didn't mean he didn't hate him, because he truly did. It was the first time he had realized it.