Internship with Stain

Stain is a little confused about why he is here. One moment he was in his cell and the next thing he knew a bright light appear and transported him into this room. With the world greatest hero in the same room with him. They explained to him that he is transported to a theater to watch an alternate version of Izuku, who instead of becoming a hero, becomes a villain. He was saved by the League of Villains when about to commit suicide by jumping off a building where Izuku and All Might first meant. Needless to say this shock Stain completely as the boy, who holds the essence of what a true hero stands have to turn into a villain.

What even more shocking is the fact that his alternate self have befriended a girl name, Razor, who his alternate self fight to the death battle with. Once more, Razor have requested his alternate self to hold off his crusade of purging of false heroes and train Izuku in his fighting style and techniques. "This is too much information to process." Stain said.

"The fact is that we are watching another world or that Midoriya is a villain?" Denki asked feeling scared of being in the same room with him.

"Both... I would never imagine that the boy would become a villain." Stain said looking at Izuku. He believes that Izuku is one of the true heroes just like All Might and other people that he knew during his vigilante days and his hero killer days. But to hear him that he have become a villain is quite a surprise to him.

"It's surprising to us too, Stain-san. That is why Devil is showing us this to make us see that there are more to hero and villain." Nezu said as a portal open up to reveal Devil walking into the room.

"Is he caught up with everything?" Devil asked.

"He's know everything." All Might said.

"Even One for All?" Devil asked causing the heroes to flinch. All for One smile as he know what Devil about to do.

"We are going to tell him eventually," Izuku said causing Devil to narrow his eyes at them.

"He needs to know. Now." Devil stated causing Stain to look around confused.

"Know what? What is One for All?" Stain asked causing Devil to look at him.

"One for All-"

"Wait, Devil!"

"-is a special Quirk that passed down to people through generation. Even All Might have it before he gives it to Izuku." Devil replied as he glared at All Might. "In fact, when Izuku asked All Might if the Quirkless can become a hero. He told him that they couldn't despite him being a former Quirkless himself."

Stain widen his eyes in shock and disbelief as he turn his head toward All Might. He couldn't believe what he just heard. All Might, one of the true heroes that he saw, was used to be Quirkless. Furthermore, he said that Quirkless couldn't become heroes which make him a hypocrite. This cause any respect and admiration toward him to disappear as he sees him now as one of the false heroes. Devil let out a smile under his hood as he senses the heroes glaring at him. "What?" Devil asked.

"Why did you do that!?" Izuku shouted.

"I just living up my namesake." Devil said so causally.

"By telling him that All Might was Quirkless?! Telling Stain about One for All!?" Tenya exclaimed.

"It was necessary. For Stain to understand about this world. He needs to learn about All Might's past actions toward Izuku when he first met. Including when he used to be Quirkless." Devil said as the screen turn on. "Now shall we continue with the show." They all took a seat as they got their food and drink, waiting for the show to start.

While Razor had told him to rest Izuku started getting ready for tonight, and the week that came with it. His villain suit and mask had been repaired so he would be able to go out without anyone recognizing him. He was still nervous though. He had heard about Stain's deeds as the hero-killer. He had killed at least seventeen and his most recent attack, which was during the festival, was on Ingenium. The turbo hero wasn't dead, he'd been found before that happened, however he was in critical condition. That's what Izuku learned from the news reports. What was strange however were the effects of Stain's murders in which crime rates actually decreased.