A Talk with Razor

"So what do you think that Midoriya going to make?" Mei asked with excitement in her voice.

"I don't know. The League of Villains had him making some kind of drug that will help them on the field." Mina said.

"Hey, Deku-kun. Are you really that good in science class?" Ochako asked.

"Well... I'm really good at it before I started training before entering to U.A." Izuku replied as Devil appear in the room.

"Everyone ready?" Devil asked causing everyone to nod. They take their seats as the screen turn on.

"So what do you think?" asked Izuku. "If this works the enhancement drug should be more stable and even last longer."

"Let us hope that you are correct," replied S1. "Considering how the last test went."

Izuku said nothing at this, he had seen the state of the unlucky individual who had sampled the drug.

The enhancement drug Izuku created hadn't been completely successful so far. The drug itself, when injected into a quirked individual, gave the user a boost in quirk efficiency and power, as well as an increase in that user's physical abilities such as speed, strength, endurance, and stamina.

The heroes shiver at the thought of the drug that increases the physical and combative abilities of the villains making them even more dangerous than before. The League of Villains is impressed by this and wondering if they started developing a drug like that when they return.

"Man that dangerous..." Denki muttered in fear.

"Having a drug that increases your abilities is something to be fear." Power Loader said.

"There got to be a side effect right?" Mineta asked shaking.

However, it also provided a boost in aggression and a big decrease in intelligence. Furthermore, it only lasted for a few minutes, when it wore off the user was left in a weakened state and unable to use their quirk for at least six hours.

"Well, there the answered." Present Mic said.

"Still, the fact that Midoriya is making these drugs makes him a valuable asset to the League of Villains," Aizawa stated.

"Midoriya abilities are something to be fear after all. He able to think things that no one thought off and his skill of taking notes is something not to overlook." Devil said.

Izuku had made several attempts to improve it, but with little success. So far he had managed to increase the allotted time for usage to twelve minutes as well as reduced the effects on the mind (well the intelligence part) slightly. Izuku was hoping for a bigger improvement this time but kept his fingers crossed.

"Deku," said S1. "You don't need to worry that much. These things take time. For most scientists, it takes years to properly create compounds like these. So take your time."

"Spoken like a true scientist," Mei said nodding her head.

"It's good to know that she isn't like you." Power Loader said.

Izuku looked up at the screen. "You shouldn't give me this much credit," Izuku told the screen. "My idea came from the formulas, from the theories you came up with. All I did was take inspiration from them and make my own."

"Even as a villain, you are as modest as ever, Midoriya-kun," Tenya said.

"Thanks," Izuku said.

"Regardless of what you have made progress and for that we are grateful. I'll message you the results later. Good bye," S1 finished and the screen blinked out.