The doppelgänger

Sarge: TIME TO GET TO CLASS! DOUBLE TIME MEN!
He shouts rushing to proff— I mean DOCTOR Ooblecks classroom.

The reds and blues run their way to the classroom and kick it open right as the bell rings, walking to their seats.

Oobleck: Yes, prior to the Faunus rights revolution, more popularly know as the "Faunus war", human kind quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.
The coffee addicted maniac teacher says.

Oobleck: Now, while this might feel like ancient hist-
He starts to say before being interrupted by Caboose appearing behind him.

Caboose: Why do you sound like me?

Oobleck: What! How strange it seems like because the reds and blues are from another universe they have Doppelgängers in our universe, and I am your Doppelgänger.

Caboose: Neat

Grif: Wait if you are Doppelgängers why is Caboose retarded and you're like, smart?
He asks confused.

Oobleck: *super speeds over to Grif* Well Mr. Grif, just because we are Doppelgängers doesn't mean we are anything alike, we simply are the same person but I chose to be more... educated.
He says as Caboose says "neat" again.

Sarge: Well now that you mention it that Ozpin fella sure does sound like agent Washington.
He says thinking too hard.

Caboose: Yeah and Phyyra sounds and looks exactly like agent Carolina.

Me: *whisper* Psst hey Caboose, we haven't gotten that far yet!

Caboose: Oh sorry, I mean Ms. Goodwitch sounds like agent Texas.
He says correcting himself.

Oobleck: Enough reminiscing! Time to get back on focus!
He says as he goes and continues his Faunus rights speech.

Oobleck: Now, have any of you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage? *Velvet raises her hand slowly* DREADFUL, SIMPLY DREADFUL! Blah blah blah blah blah. Who can tell me the advantage that the Faunus has over General LeGume's forces?
He asks as Cardin shoots a paper football at a sleeping Jaune waking him up and startling him.

Jaune: HEY!
He says as Oobleck rushes over to him.

Oobleck: MR. ARC! Finally deciding to contribute to class! This is excellent. EXCELLENT! What is the answer?
He asks a confused Jaune looking around for clues.

Jaune: uh the answer... to the question... the advantage, that the Faunus had... over that other guys stuff is...

He struggles to stall as he sees Phyyra pointing to her eyes and Tucker putting his pointer finger through a hole made by his thumb and pointer going in and out. Then Phyyra hitting Tucker and making binoculars with her hands around her eyes.

Jaune: uh, uh... BINOCULARS!
He says as the entire class laughs at him and Phyyra face palms.

Oobleck: very funny Mr. Arc. CARDIN! Perhaps you would like to share your thoughts on the subject!
He says to Cardin who has feet up on his desk.

Cardin: Well I know it's easier to train an animal than a person.
He says as Velvet looks down sad, and Teams RWBY and JNPR glare at him, and grif laughs before getting hit in the nuts by Phyyra, as she scoffs.

Phyyra: I have the answer, It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly perfect vision in the dark.
She says calmly as Cardin growls.

Blake: General LeGume was inexperienced and made the mistake of ambushing the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched and the General was captured. Perhaps if he payed attention in class, he wouldn't have been remember as such a COLOSSAL failure.
She finishes as she stares intimidatingly at Cardin. Who bangs the desk and gets up.

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester, please take a seat. *Jaune snickers* You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional reading.
He says as both Cardin and Jaune groan.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Carolina and chibi Phyyra both liking blond guys?*

Sarge: What do you boys think.

Tucker: Why is every single girl in this entire universe hot?

Grif: Meh I wish the classes were virtual so I didn't have to walk there.

Caboose: I have a date with Ruby.
He says as the others jump up in surprise.

Tucker: YOU! WHO WOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER ME!
He says in disbelief.

Caboose: Ruby... and probably everyone else.
He says as Tucker doesn't believe him.

Grif: Wait are you serious or are you like, ya know, still being dumb?

Caboose: No we have a date to make cookies...
He says as the others all come to realization.

Tucker: That's not a date! It's just two people of the opposite gender spending time together, alone... doing things, they both... like... oh crap it is a date.
He says as he rethinks his entire life.

Sarge: Ya know, I don't know weather to be pround of you Caboose, or infuriated that a BLUE get a girlfriend before a RED! Nooooooo! Why!?

Grif: Good Job Caboose you got a girl that is equally obsessed with cookies as you are. If only a woman loved pizza as much as I do.
He says sighing and laying down.

Caboose: Yeah, she is fun, we are going to do fun things together.

Tucker: Ugh, Bow Chicka Bow Wow.
He says depressed that a moron could get a girlfriend before the ladies man himself.

Sarge: Well female comrade or not, we have a field trip tomorrow so be prepared, and stay VIGILANT!
He says scaring everyone but Caboose.

Grif: A field trip, that means a lot of walking outside right?
He says as he falls face first into his steel reinforced bed.

Tucker: Yes, But sarge, why would we stay vigilant? Like, who would attack us?
He asks, as he regrets right after he said.

Sarge: THE BLACKS! THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING, USELESS, TERRIBLE PEICES OF BLACK TRASH!
He screams at the top of his lungs. (THAT'S WILD -Future me)

Grif: Okay Sarge, I think you should stop referring to the Grimm as black, because that is like, EXTREMELY racist.

Sarge: Huh, I see your point, Then the Grimm! They are everywhere! Lurking behind every alleyway dumpster and water fountain.
He says ominously.

Caboose: Yeah we should probably go to sleep now.
He says as everyone else agrees with him and goes to sleep.