An Unwelcome Arrival

Sarge: Well that was enjoyable!
He says laying on a bed inside of a mansion, being served by a bunch of butlers and maids.

*record scratch and freeze frame*

Sarge: Yup, that's me. Now you're probably wondering how I got in this situation? Well it all started two days ago, when—

*flashback*

Sarge: M-META!

Grif: HOW DID THE META GET HERE?!

Caboose: Probably through the portal.

Then the Meta get up and roars at them, luckily for the Reds and Blues, this happened after the events of season 8 so he is heavily injured, but still combat ready.

Meta: *more snarls and growls*

The Meta then rushes at the Reds and Blues and punts Tucker into a building the roundhouse kicks Grif, who ducks under it and punches Meta, barely doing anything to him. Then the Meta grabs Grif by the throat and lifts him off the ground. Sarge comes up behind the Meta and shoots the back of his leg, making him kneel down and drop Grif. But the victory was short lived as the Meta gets back up and turns to Sarge, who attempts to shoot him again but the Meta grabs the Shotgun's barrel and bends it upwards. Sarge let's go of it and backs up the Meta rushes him, but Sarge ducks and Caboose jump kicks over Sarge, hitting the Meta and sending him back a bit.

Sarge: Woah, nice one Caboose!

Caboose: *bows* I aim to ple—

He gets interrupted by the Meta grabbing his face and slamming it into the ground, putting a dent in the street. Then he punches Caboose's face again, knocking him out. He then turns to Sarge and grabs his arms and swings him around and throws him into a wall. Then Grif grabs a traffic cone and hits Meta in the back of the head with it.

Meta: *growls*
Translation: "OW THE BACK OF MY HEAD!"

Then the Meta turns to Grif who covers himself with the cone. The Meta backhands the cone out of his hands, then grabs his throat again and lifts him into the air. But behind the Meta, Tucker runs at him and ignites his sword and slashes the Meta's elbow, cutting off his arm. Then the Meta falls onto his knees, clutching the part where his arm fell off. Grif falls to the ground with the Meta's detached arm still around his throat.

Grif: Ew Ew! Get it off!

He takes off the Meta's arm and throws it at the Meta, gaining the Meta's awareness. The Meta gets back up and runs at Grif, Tucker swings his sword at the Meta, who dodged it then diverts him attention. The Meta rushes at Tucker, but then he gets shot in the side by Sarge. Then the Meta goes after Sarge, until he gets hit in the back of the head with a brick thrown by Grif, then the Meta gets his attention continuously diverted by the three. Sarge shooting, Grif throwing random things, and Tucker swishing and stabbing. Eventually the Meta falls onto his knees and slams his fist into the ground and roars. Then he lifts his head up when the others stop attacking him. The he swiftly turns around to see a blue fist connecting with his head from and angry Caboose sending him into a wall. The Reds and Blues walk up to him and Sarge points his shotgun right at his face.

Sarge: Meta, you just got Sarge'd. *BANG*
Then the Meta's lifeless body falls to the floor, along with a shotgun shell.

Grif: Nice one Sarge, can't believe we actually won that.

Tucker: I know right? We were awesome!

Sarge: No time to celebrate men we have a jo—

Ruby: *distant* PHYYRA!

Then the next thing they see is a blinding silver light and the giant Grimm dragon getting frozen in mid air, and all the Grimm being disintegrated.

Sarge: What in Sam Hill just happened?