A feild trip of DOOM!

Sarge: ATTENTION TEAM! WE HAVE TO WAKE UP IN 15 MINUETS!!
He yells into a microphone practically killing his teammates, or former enemies and a Grif.

Tucker: AH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU PSYCO!
He yells at the bloodthirsty maniac.

Sarge: BECAUSE WE HAVE TO LEAVE! Did you not pay attention to word I said?
He asks his partially deaf teammate.

Grif: WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM INTO A MICROPHONE TO WAKE US UP? 15 MINUETS EARLY!
He yells at sarge.

Sarge: Because, numb nuts, we need to get there before anyone else to be the first in line on the school bus so we can be in the back.
He tells his teammates as Caboose just now gets up.

Caboose: I think Sargent is right, like, have you ever sat at the front of a school bus? Only the kids in trouble and nerds sit there. The cool kids sit in the back.
He says smugly, or as smugly as a Caboose can.

Sarge: HAHA! First a girlfriend, now talking sensibly! Man Caboose if I knew teleporting you to an alternate universe would restart your braincells, I would've done this years ago!
He says congratulating the formerly brain dead idiot.

Tucker: Whatever, lets just go.
He says, still clearly jealous that Caboose is going on a date with a female.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi Yang beating up
chibi Grif because he ate her pizza*

Sarge: NO SCHOOLBUS! What kinda of twisted place is this!
He yells as he gets on his knees and yells into the sky.

Gloodwitch: What even is a "schoolbus"?

Grif: It's a thing sane people take to get to a destination! I mean, come on! WALKING!
He yells sadly.

Goodwitch: Well we will be walking to the forest. Plus, it would be good for Grif, you seriously need exercise.
She said disgusted, before she walks off.

Grif looks down and sigh before the other teams walk up to them and Ruby hugs Caboose and Yang and Tucker continue flirtatious banter.

Blake: Hey guys, Grif.
She says smirking at Grif.

Grif: HEY! Wait, is that an insult or a compliment?
He asks getting high hopes.

Sarge: She is probably pointing out how inhumanly fat and useless you are!
He says while laughing.

Weiss: You know, you could try being nice sometimes, Sarge.
She says crossing her arms.

Yang: You're one to talk "ice queen".
She laughs as Weiss stomps her foot and takes off into the forest, and everyone else follows.

Goodwitch: Yes student, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful, We are not here to sight see. Professor Peach asked you all to collect samples from the trees deep inside the forest.

She says as Tucker replies with "bow chicka bow wow!" As she, and every other female sighs. The reds, blues, RWBY, and JNPR are all amazed at the beautiful reds tree forest surrounding them.

Goodwitch: Each of you is tasked to fill one jar's worth of sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates, we will rendezvous back here at four O'clock, Have fun!
She says as the students start talking and walking.

Cardin: Come on buddy, lets go.
He says pulling Jaune away with him.

Sarge: Men! We need to be the first ones to do this task.
He yells at his "men".

Tucker: Right, what are we doing again, I'm sorry I was too busy staring at Glynda to pay attention to her words.
He says as Goodwitch come over and kicks him in... well you should know by now.