Fairy Tales and stuff

Sarge: Hi I'm Sarge from the popular web series Red vs Blue, and I'd like to take this time to say a few things.

Grif: Sarge, this isn't a PSA!

Sarge: Huh! Oh well I'll just sum it up: Weiss and Yang fought against Neon Cat and Louis Armstrong. The battle went like so. Neon Cat roasted Yang. Louis Armstrong had a tragic backstory that involved Weiss' dad. Weiss stuck her head in a geyser. Yang got mad. Neon Cat and Luis Armstrong got rekt by Yang. And we got 1000 reads! YEE HAW!

Tucker: Sarge, it's not cool to brag.

Grif: It's annoying also.

Caboose: Yeah, like that one person who made a zero subscriber special.

Tucker: Ha! What a nerd!

Sarge: Well I had to say it, or nobody would know!

Tucker: Ya know Sarge, they can see how many reads it has.

Sarge: Uhh... AUTHOR HELP.

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Sarge being escorted by Chibi Author*

Now the Reds and Blues are casually walking down the hallway while Caboose keeps saying "Steppin' on the beach doo doo doo doo!" For some reason. All of the sudden Phyyra walks out of nowhere.

Sarge: Woah! You better watch where you're going young lady!

Phyyra: SORRY!

Caboose: Ok.

Grif: Where are you going?

Phyyra: Oh, to Professor Ozpin's office!

Tucker: We'll come with you then!

Phyyra: No to be rude, but why?

Grif: Meh, nothing better to do.

Phyyra: Understandable, have a nice day.

Then the Reds, Blues, and one extra Red walk over to the elevator and enter it as Ozpin gives dialogue.
Then when the get to the top the elevator opens to Caboose sitting cross-legged, Grif sleeping on the wall, Tucker unconscious on the floor, Sarge saluting, and Phyyra twitching and looking insane. It's only natural when you get stuck in an elevator with the Reds and Blues.

Phyyra: Sorry it took so long Professor SOMEBODY pressed all the buttons on the way up.
She says as everyone looks at Caboose.

Caboose: Tucker did it!
He says as everyone facepalms and sighs.

Ozpin: Uh, Miss Nikos, why are they here.

Phyyra: They said they were bored.

Ozpin: *sighs* Okay, come over here and sit while the reds and blues stand in the back and listen into our conversation for no apparent reason.

Phyyra: Okay!
She says as she sits in the other side of Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move onto the final round of the tournament, your performance has been exemplary.

Phyyra: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but... I never would've made it this far without my teammates!

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around!
He says as he hides in the shadows where nobody saw him.

Sarge/Grif/Tucker/Caboose: AUDIBLE GASP!/WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!/*unconscious noises*/Boom... what was the last part again?

Phyyra: I'm sorry... I don't believe we've been introduced.
She says as she gets up and walks towards him.

Grif: What's the problem, are we invisible now?

Qrow: Names Qrow, with a Q.

Sarge: Well, we don't make any contribution to the plot.