Epilogue

A/N: Here we are! ahhh I can't believe this is over so soon :( I hope all you guys are doing well and healthy! let's get this over with so you can see if I chose to torture Win a little more hehe (i didn't it's just fluff)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Later.. 

Team was running.. and pushing people aside as his eyes quickly scanned the crowd looking for his favourite pair of eyes, his own lighting up with happiness when he finally caught sight of his lover. He increased his speed, running behind the man and throwing himself at the blond strong enough to almost knock them both over,

"Hia! Where did you go?! I was looking for you everywhere! Do you know how hard it is to find you in this crowd??" 

He felt Win let out a small chuckled at his whining while straightened up to turn Win around to face him, 

His hia was the definition of handsome in his eyes, especially on the special day for the seniors, 

Win was dressed in their formal university uniform, the long white graduation gown decorated in elegant gold and black lines covering his tall yet slim frame with his mop of blond hair neatly combed and styled for the occasion. Behind him were Dean and Pruk, both dressed in a similar manner and standing side by side with their significant others. Team knew that all their parents were somewhere at the back, slowly catching up with each other now that the ceremony was finally over. 

Soon enough three other people were slamming into them, enveloping the two men in a gangly group hug, 

"P'Knooooot you're ruining my hair!"

Win huffed as he pushed his brother away, hands immediately going towards his hair as he glared at his now cackling brothers. 

Team watched the scene with clouds of affection swarming in his mind, even after two years had passed since the most miserable time of their lives, Team still woke up everyday, each day thankful to god that despite of all that happened, his lover had finally returned to him. 

It had been a struggle for all of them to get back to their normal lives but they did. They had each other and they never left. 

A small frown tugged on his lips as he remembered how Win had struggled to come to terms with Bright's death. No matter how hard Bright's father had tried to pin the blame on Win, he hadn't succeeded, Win was protected more than he was being protected before, both emotionally and physically. 

There were nights when he would wake up screaming and screaming until his lungs gave out, but they hadn't been able to do anything to help him other than to watch on the side lines. But they were all graced with the opportunity to witness the way Win had slowly but finally come into terms with the fact that Bright was no more. That the man who once made his life a hell on earth was finally gone and would never come back.

Even after two years, they all carried some scars with them, they all could see that there were days when Win still got nightmares, how he, some days would struggle to even get out of bed let alone function. But in the end he had pulled through, with the help of his family, friends and his boyfriend. 

A year after they had finally stopped living their own version of a seemingly never ending nightmare, Team had finally introduced Win to his parents, who had taken an immediate liking to the shy blond. They had bonded over time, creating new memories and taking stance in their old memories, burying the ones that they didn't dare to carry into their future with them.

He was shaken out of his short trip to the past by two arms that wrapped themselves around his shoulder, which he knew by instinct, belonged to Win, he looked up at him with a small smile,