A Healing Process

A/N: hello my loves! How is everyone? I'm sorry for the late update but I was sick and I still am,

Soo this chapter is a little towards the longer side but we learn what happened to Win!

WARNINGS: TALKS OF SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Team's mind was as blank as a canvas, he had been crying everytime he remembered that Win was going through what he went through just to protect him. It hurt his heart to know that the older man was struggling in pain all this time just because he wanted to protect him from harm.

He remembered the first time he ever laid his eyes on Win, walking next to Dean with his tall, lean figure, silky blond hair pulled into a semi ponytail, big doe eyes dead set on Team. It had been a truly mesmerising sight. The first time he had been enthralled at the sight of a shirtless Win, his slim body covered in tattoos, he was one of the best swimmers Team had seen, he swam with such grace and the way he had been handling himself in the water had been a truly enchanting sight. The memory he loved about Win the most was how stern and strict he was during coaching and being the softest person as soon as it ended.

Win during coaching was relentless, at first he didn't understand why Dean had assigned him to Team, but one session after he realised that it was because Win was damn good at what he did. He was smarter and sharper when it came to paying attention to details, he knew how to pin point what his weak points were and what his strong points were, he showed no mercy as he pushed Team to do his best but any traces of the cold and stern Vice President was no where to be found the minute practice ended.

Which brought him into the time he had taken Win out for ice cream, it was a fond memory for him, unknown to him, the memories of that day brought a smile to his crestfallen face,

Win was the most precious thing in the world when he got flustered whenever someone did something nice for him, or if someone complimented him. Which was a beautiful sight he was lucky enough to witness.

He knew had been too quick to judge Win the first time around, the man who he had thought was nothing but a playboy with no regards to anyone else's feelings, in reality, was a scared young man who had an impressive strength to endure months and months of abuse at the hands of a vile man, a man who had the strength to wake up each day and wear a smile on his face long enough to fool his friends and family. He didn't want to think what went through his hia's head behind closed doors.

He desperately wished that he had been more careful and pushy, to try and get Win to talk to him, he couldn't imagine how painful it must have been for the older man to try to take his own life. But it was already done. The fact that there was no use of treading over the unchangeable past was as clear as day.

All Team wanted to do now was for Win to get better, so that he could make sure that he would never leave his side again.

——————————————————————-

As for Dean, he was still wearing the same stoic expression as he leaned against the wall with his head tilted back and eyes closed, he wanted to cry but he couldn't bring himself to do it, not when he knew that if he started he wouldn't be able to stop.

He wanted his best friend back, he wanted the Win who was the epitome of mischief, the one who got in trouble at least twice a week with their teachers for pulling pranks, the one who laughed uncontrollably at the worst possible times,

He wanted nothing more than to burst into the hospital room he was in, but he was scared of the sight that awaited him. He was not ready to see his best friend in the state he was in now.