A fated meeting

A/N: contains non-con elements
Please let me know what you think! Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

What woke him up was not the sound of the birds or the kind that was to bring pleasure but it was the shrill noise of his ringtone, indirectly letting the sleeping young man know that it was time to start his day.
Groaning and whining, he threw a tattooed arm over to where his phone lay bright, finally managing to find the offending device and bringing it closer to his face. While he had half a mind to disconnect the call and roll back into the warmth of his bed, he also knew it was in his best interest not to avoid his best friend calling him, finally making up his mind he solemnly pressed a green button, slightly scared of what their conversation would result in,

"Hey Dean"

"Win! I called you about five times already what were you doing?! Is everything okay? Do you need me to come? I-"

"Nothing's wrong man i just woke up, sorry i couldn't answer the calls before. What's up?"

Win was glad that he cut off his friend'a rambling before he went into full interrogative mode though he felt slightly guilty for doing so since he knew that Dean was only looking out for him. His train of thoughts momentarily got distracted as Dean's deep voice emerged once again,

"If you're sure but you know you can always talk to me if you need anything. As for why i called, I wanted to make sure that you were up for today since we'll be having a pretty busy day ahead with the selections for the team. So i'll ask one time Win, are you sure you can do this? You know you can take more days off if you want"

And that was when Win felt the ever annoying frustration rising up,

"I appreciate you looking out for me Dean but I'm fine now. I can do this. I'll see you at school in an hour or so"

"Win.. I'm just worried about you man"

Another frustrated huff made itself known from the blonde haired man, fingers clutching at his phone with a death grip.

"I know you are but all the hovering is really unnecessary. I said i'm fine can we please just leave it at that? Look I'm gonna go get ready, i'll see you at school alright?"

He hung up the phone quickly, not wanting to spend more time talking about vain ways to avoid the inevitable. True to his heart the last thing he wanted to do at the moment was go back to school. Right now he was home, with his brothers, where it was safe and warm, where he knew that no danger would come to him.

But school was an entirely different story, there was a time when he loved going to the university, spending time with his friends and spending time indulging in what he loved the most: swimming

Swimming, to Win was what kept him grounded. It was his safe heaven. The splashes of water always managed to calm him down, taking away all the worries waddling in his mind.

But recently, the same activity that brought him peace and joy was also the source of his new found nightmares. The once calm blue shades of water was now, for him, a dark black hole that threatened to rip away the tiny bit of sanity he was holding on to.

He knew he wasn't "fine" as he claimed to be and he could only hope that the others didn't see through his blatant lie. Ever since his brothers made him move in with them because they wanted to keep an eye on him, he was so sure that the three men would immediately pick up on his lie, not to mention Dean.

There was a time he was known for his playboy flirty behavior,

a time when he didn't need Dean to pull him aside and calm him down, a time when he didn't need his brothers to come running into his room in the middle of the night, carefully untangling him from the mess of the sheets, a time when he didn't need his brothers to hold him tight while he let out heart wrenching sobs, a time when he didn't need to ask permission from his brothers to leave the house by himself, a time when he didn't need Dean or P'Pruk to shield him from strangers, a time when he didn't need to dash into the bathroom to throw up every-time he came in slightest bit of contact with the one person who made his entire world crumble down.