A Hopeful Heart

A/N: Hello my lovelies! How is everyone doing? I had some free time so I managed to finish this chapter. You might hate me less now lol.

WARNINGS
❗️DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF NON CONSENSUAL TOUCHING❗️

Just to make this clear, yes this story has a shit ton of non-con elements but I will never write a scene. I mean no harm to anyone nor disrespect.

On to the chapter then!

Hope you like it!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hours passed into days,

Days passed into weeks

And weeks passed into months...

And yet there was no hope left for Win. The only reason he knew it had been at least a month was because he knew by heart that he had been stuck living in his own personal hell for longer than he would've liked.

The sun gave way to the moon as did everything else around him, but the one thing that didn't change was the crazily obsessive man he had been forced to live with.

Bright had been slowly diminishing his barely there will to live, he hated the way there was nothing he could do everytime the man would sedate him, not enough to make him pass out but enough for him to feel every single unholy thing he did to his broken and bruised body.

He pleaded and wept everytime the older man would climb on top of him, everytime he took his own time taunting him as he rid him of his clothes and dignity, but his cries fell onto deaf ears.

The one good thing was that he had gone numb to the pain, he had been taken advantage of so many times that now he barely felt anything anymore. The punches, the uninvited touching, his emotions were as empty as a desert...

He was never allowed to leave the room, regardless of how much he screamed and begged. The more alone he was the more his loneliness was starting to eat him alive...

There was only one time when he had tried his hand at escaping and needless to say things had not gone well for him,

In a fraction of a moment he had completely forgotten how crafty Bright could be..

The night before had been extra rough on his frail body, a constant reminder with the way his entire body screamed in pain every time he moved.

A sudden click of the door had alerted him of the arrival of the man who had been steadily overtaking his nightmares,

Win had made an effort to move away from the bed with every step Bright took towards him,

"Two months and you're still afraid of your boyfriend Winnie?"

Win felt himself flinch at the word "boyfriend" but after a second his entire body froze as he realised what the older man had said,

"T-two months?"

His voice was barely above a whisper,

The proud grin that spread across Bright's face made him want to throw up right there,

"Mmhm two months. I'd hope you are used to this by now... now, as much as I'd love to spend more time having fun with you I have a few errands to run, i'll be back in a few hours. Be a good boy winnie"

He watched in stunned silence as the man turned around and left the constricting room, but what caught his immediate attention was the fact that the usual tell tale signs of the door locking behind him was absent,