A Troubled day

A/N: Hii

This is a smaller chapter since its sort of a filler, there will be more of WinTeam in the next chapter

Let me know what you think please!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

It was a wonderful day for Team, it was his first day at the university, he had already made what he would describe as his two new best friends. Pharm, the shy one and Manow, the chatty yet pretty one.

The three of them had been standing in the line for registration, chatting away about what clubs they wanted to join in with. That was one more thing Team was excited about: joining the swim team, for which Manow had been making fun at him when suddenly the said girl gasped, dramatically clutching at his and Pharm's hand, frantically pointing towards the direction where, what it seemed to be like, two seniors walking closer to them. He distinctively heard Manow screeching in their ears about "P'Dean" but what stole his attention was the guy walking next to Dean with his silky blond hair and numerous piercings adorning both his ears..

"Who's the guy next to him?"

It felt though as if Manow had immediately deflated at the question, a grim look overtaking her smooth features,

"That's P'Win, they're the president and the vice president of the swim team but I would keep my distance from him."

Team turned to face her with a look that simply said "explain",

"He's known for his throng of girls and boys really, I'm surprised that guy doesn't have any STDs lined up"

Team tuned it away after that, barely noticing the way Pharm was berating her for judging the slightly older man. Instead Team focused on the soft features that belonged to the blond. He had the most beautiful doe eyes that somehow made him look so much younger than his years.

Suddenly his vision was blocked as more new students overtook them, the sight of the intriguing man slowly fading away..

———————————————————————

It was much later in the day when Team excitedly made his way towards the pool, having changed into his swimwear, he spotted Pharm and Manow immediately, he gave them a wide smile and waved at them. He was confident, swimming had been his passion since he was a child, he might have looked messy and confused on the outside but when it came to swimming he knew that he was one of the best swimmers; he had no doubt about his skills.

They were standing in a line infront of the senior who introduced himself as Pruk and the president of the club; Dean.

From what he could tell Pruk was a softie despite his big build and Dean was as stoic as ever, standing in front of the new comers with his hands behind his back, stern eyes quietly scanning through them. Team was standing closer to Dean and Pruk as he easily could hear what the two older boys were talking about,

"It's been a while Dean, do you want to go check on him?"

Team didn't fail to pick up the way Dean immediately tensed at the mention of "him",

"That would be a good idea, may be we shouldn't have left him alone. Do you mind starting the trials i'll go check on him"

He noticed the way two seniors exchanged glances, coming to an agreement as Dean turned around and walked off towards the locker rooms,

They were sent off to start their try-outs and Team and quickly forgotten about anything that was in his mind as the calming blue water engulfed him.