A look in to the past

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING! Nightmares and Sexual abuse mentioned!!

Please let me know what you think!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Moments after the they left Win to rest with Dean watching over him, the three brothers silently walked back downstairs, unsaid emotions roaming freely among them.

Needless to say that they were feeling guilty, they couldn't help but think that it was too soon for Win to have to back to university. Their brother had been a ball of life before everything happened. He had the ability to simply smile and change the entire atmosphere wherever he went, there was a time when Win's innocence was the most purest form of affection anyone could receive. But now all that was left of him was the shallow broken boy who looked way younger than his years. The incident that took place had changed him drastically, the once outgoing energetic young man now flinched violently if another person so as much looked at him.

The palpable tension in the air was easy to pick up even by a complete stranger, all three brothers submerged in their own thoughts, thinking about ways to keep their brother safe,

"You both do realise that Win is lying through his teeth right?"

Wad was always the one with the straightforward mouth, he wasn't afraid to let people know what he was thinking regardless of the way it could be easily misinterpreted by them,

Yong and Knot nodded their heads in agreement as Yong began to speak,

"We know he is but we can't force him to talk Wad, you know what happened last time we forced him."

"So what? We just wait around for another one of these to happen? Guys we can't let this go on!"

They were getting angry by the minute,

"You think this is easy for us? We know he's not telling us the truth but we can't force him again and again"

Knot decided that it was time to step in,

"Tone it down both of you, you know very well that he might hear you argue. But P'Yong is right. We can't force him to talk if he doesn't want to. There is obviously a reason why he doesn't want to say anything and-"

All their aggressive poses were deflated as Dean walked down the stairs,

"Hey, uh Win fell asleep and I could hear you arguing all the way up"

Knot turned towards his brothers, raising an eyebrow at them in a silent conversation to say "I told you so"

"Dean...lets talk for a bit"

The younger male could feel his heart starting to beat erratically, as an older brother to his two siblings he knew exactly what the older men were feeling. He knew how frustrating it was to see when your little sibling was hurting but there was nothing you could do.

The four of them sat around the table, appreciating the serene silence for a bit before Dean decided to speak,

"What are we going to do P'?"

Yong let out a heavy sigh,

"The longer we let this go on the worse it's gonna take a toll on him. But we can't keep him caged in the house forever. Dean.. can you promise me that you can keep an eye on him at school?"

Dean nodded his head with determination. He couldn't shake the feeling that if he had stayed with Win while he got changed, thing wouldn't have happened the way it did.

"There's no one we trust more than you Dean. He trusts you with his life and so do we. Don't let him talk to people he doesn't know or try and avoid physical contact with strangers as well. Usually they trigger him"