Chapter 7

*** means mind-linking***

Dante continued his paperwork as his mate sleep peacefully against his chest. He couldn't believe how responsive she was, such a perfect mate he couldn't wait to introduce her to the pack. That reminded him that Violet would need some nice clothes for her introduction to the pack.

*** Stacey if you are free can you meet me in my office.*** Dante mind-linked Stacey who is Jace the Beta's mate.

*** Yes Alpha, be right there.*** Stacey replied.

Moments later a soft knock was herd on Dante's office door.

'Come in Stacey.' Dante answered. A short petite blonde woman entered quietly keeping her eyes focused on the ground.

'What have I said Stacey, you are allowed to look me in the eyes you are beta female.' Dante spoke.

'Sorry Alpha I'll work on that.' Stacey looked up with a soft smile. Dante returned the smile.

'I have a favour to ask.' Dante continued. Stacey nodded her eyes flicking from Violet to Dante curiously.

'I'm sure Jase has told you I found my mate yesterday. I was wondering if you would go to the mall and pick up a few outfits for her introduction to the pack at noon. Violet is unwell after I marked her so I would prefer if she rested. Also if you can buy her some casual clothes, under were make up , shoes whatever else you think she might need. Also I made a purchase from a jewellery store at the mall online if you would pick that up that would be great.' Dante spoke as he caressed Violets cheek.

'I can do that Alpha.' Stacey smiled. Dante could sense that Stacey and Violet would get along great they were both seventeen, very shy and sort of keep to themselves. Dante handed his credit card to Stacey.

'Just make sure your back by 10:30am and Stacey... make sure you buy something for you too I really appreciate you doing this for me.' Dante smiled.

Stacey smiled and quickly walked out of the office. Dante chuckled. Violet had been asleep for an hour now he wondered was it the pain killers he gave her or the way he made her relax. Dante heard another much louder  knock at his office door.

'Come in.' Dante spoke loudly back in Alpha mode.

Jase came in the office approaching the desk. Dante nodding at him to start talking.

'All the arrangements for The Luna's introduction are prepared. The announcement will be made at noon in the grand ballroom. I have requested the entire packs presence except the warriors on  patrol. After the announcement canapes and refreshments will be served. Following the introduction Issak will escort The Luna back to the Pack house with the warriors and we shall head to the boarder to meet with Alpha Adam's pack.' Jase spoke.

'Perfect that will be all Jase.' Dante spoke, Jase left the office quietly shutting the door. Dante closed his laptop. Placing his arms around  Violet lifting her up one hand on your bottom the other on her back holding her close to him as he took her back to there room.

Approaching there bedroom door Dante quietly opened and shut it behind him gently laying Violet down on the bed he decided to take her sweat pants off he wanted her to be comfortable. Dante took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers laying down  next to Violet pulling her to his chest. He let his hand roam up her back under her shirt feeling her buttery soft skin. He made patterns on her back completely relaxed having his beautiful mate in his arms. Dante didn't sleep. All of a sudden there was a soft knock at the door. Dante looked over at the clock realizing it was already 10.30. It must be Stacey. Getting up quietly placing the sheet over Violet  he put his pants and shirt back on he opened the door. Stacey was standing there smiling behind her were two warriors holding what looked to be 30 or 40 bags. Dante pointed to the corner of the room instructing the warriors to place the bags their and then dismissed them. Stacey then handed Dante a bag.