Chapter 21

Violet woke up to sunlight streaming threw the room. She had a thumping headache as she looked around the room she couldn't find Dante. Looking at the alarm clock she was shocked to find it was 1pm. No wonder Dante wasn't here. She slowly took off the warm blankets sitting up and getting off the bed. Violet stumbled towards the bathroom and starting to get a sick feeling. She rushed towards the toilet kneeling on the floor throwing up. She couldn't stop and the burn on her already injured throat was painful. Violet could hear knocking on the bedroom door but she couldn't lift her head the vomit just kept coming up.

'Luna can we come in are you alright.?' Kane shouted from behind the bedroom door.

Violet couldn't respond she was too busy trying to breathe and throw up at the same time her almost healed ribs were aching.

'Luna if you don't answer we are going to come in we need to know if your alright!' Kane shouted.                                                                                                                                             

Thirty seconds later the bedroom door opened revealing a worried  Kane and Will. Kane hesitantly approached Violet while Will stayed at the door. Violet look up at Kane in pain.

'Do you want me to get Dante or the pack doctor do you need anything?' Kane spokeViolet sat up reaching up and flushed the toilet trying to get her breathe back.

'No Kane I'm fine. Where is Dante.' Violet whispered.

'He is at a meeting in the ballroom with a Alpha from a pack in Russia. The meeting started at nine this morning it goes all day Luna.' Kane spoke.

'Hmm he didn't tell me about that are they staying long?' Violet asked.

'Probably because you have been in the hospital Luna. They are only staying today. They arrived this morning you will be having dinner with them this evening.' Kane stated.

'Interesting. Did Stacey and I get you two in trouble yesterday?' Violet asked.

'Suprising no.' Kane smiled.

Violet smiled back .'I'm glad I didn't really plan on getting that drunk. Have you seen Stacey today?'

'No I think she slept in like you.' Kane spoke. Putting out his hand for Violet to take. She took it standing up quickly instantly regretting it her ribs aching in pain. She lent forward clutching her ribs.

'Are you sure your alright I'm sure the pack doctor wouldn't mind taking a quick look.' Kane said worry etched all over his face.

'No, no its fine I just got up too quick. I'm fine now. I'm going to have a shower then I'll come downstairs.' Violet fake smiled trying to fool Kane.

'Ok well just call out if you need anything we will be just outside.' Kane said.

'Ok thanks.' Violet smiled and watched Kane leave and close the bedroom door. Violet got in the shower letting the hot water sooth her aching muscles. Getting out she dried off, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair letting it air dry. Applied some bb cream, mascara and some strawberry lip balm. She put on her lavender lace panties and bra and a plain purple sundress as it was a hot day once again. She paired the dress with some purple ballet flats and made her way to the bedroom door. Opening it she smiled at her guards they seem surprised by her appearance.

'Feeling any better Luna?' Will asked in his deep southern accent.

'Much better thank you.' Violet smiled and walked to the elevator both Kane and Will following saliently behind.