Chapter 24

Violet woke to find herself alone in bed confused  she looked at the clock to find it only five am memories of last night slowly crept into her mind. She raised her right arm to touch her throat expecting it to be sore but it wasn't she was completely healed smiling to herself she got out of bed quickly happy that her ribs were no longer aching. Violet tied her robe up and made her way downstairs trying to scent Dante.

His scent led towards his office. Violet opened the office door to reveal Dante fast asleep on the small sofa his body barely fitting on it. Violet smiled and walked over to her mate climbing on top of him. She place soft kisses on his bare chest up to his neck all over his face and then his lips. The moment her lips touched his she felt his strong arms melt around her. Dante kissed back passionately his hands finding there way to the front of her robe undoing it and pushing the robe off her shoulders leaving Violet completely naked. Dante kissed down her chest to her breasts kissing and sucking Violet moaning at every touch. Violet unbuttoned Dante's jeans pulling out his manhood rubbing her hands up and down his shaft.

'mmm Violet that feels so good baby.' Dante purred.

'Please Dante I need you now.' Violet whispered.

'Anything for you baby.' Dante said as he picked Violet up placing her on his manhood. Violet moaned out as she rode Dante. Dante kissed all over her chest as Violet got faster he grabbed her face kissing her passionately his hands sliding down her body to her hips guiding her up and down. Violet could feel her pleasure building her hands gripping around Dante's wrists.

'Cum for me baby.' Dante purred his voice was her undoing she came to her high her back arching moaning out. Upon feeling Violet clench against him Dante came pulling Violet close she feel on top him him breathing heavily. Dante placed soft kisses over her mark and behind her ear as Violet melted into his warm embrace. He grabbed the throw blanket that was draped across the back of the sofa and wrapped it around Violet.

'That was a great way to wake up.' Dante spoke.

'You are welcome Doctor Dante.' Violet smiled

Dante chuckled placing a strand of her hair behind her ear. 'So your not pissed at me?'

'I was... but then I woke up and I was all better and then you just made me feel really good so your forgiven.' Violet whispered.

Dante let out a breath of air smiling up at his mate. 'Thank goodness I hate it when your mad at me.'

'Don't worry I'm pretty sure it was only for a couple of seconds before I passed out but FYI that really hurt.' Violet spoke.

'I know but it was the only way I wasn't having you never talk to me again.' Dante said.

Violet kissed Dante passionately. 'I know.'

The office door quietly opened and Tom crept in suspiciously. Violet went to speak but Dante placed This hand over her mouth.  Tom started to go threw the office filing cabinet.

***Jace office now Tom is in here up to something I need you to come get him I'm kinda stuck.*** Dante spoke threw mind-link.

***On my way.*** Jace spoke. Tom continued looking threw the cabinets  and bookshelf's looking for something. Jace busted in the office looking at Dante and Violet curiously Jace turned to Tom who had just spotted the Alpha and Luna half dressed and looked mortified.

'I was ah I was ah just looking looking for the warrior schedule couldn't find it yes that what I was looking for sorry didn't no anyone was here thought you would be asleep after your busy day yesterday didn't want to disturb you.' Tom stuttered.

'I don't have those they are in your office as YOU are in control of the warriors.' Dante spoke coldly.

'Oh that's right silly me having one of those mornings I'll go back to my office now.' Tom spoke exiting the office.