Chapter 31

'Why are you here Heaven-Leigh?' Dante roared.

'For you silly, couldn't miss my mate's birthday could I.' The blonde purred.

'Your not my mate, you were my brothers mate but then you rejected him. You killed him your actions destroyed my only brother. You make me sick!' Dante roared.

'He was confused! I am your mate! I am always going to be your mate!' Heaven-Leigh screamed.

Violet scampered out of the pool towards the intruder.

'You were banned from this pack! You have no right to be here.' Dante spoke.

'What kind of trailer park name is Heaven-Leigh?' Violet slurred.

Heaven-Leigh turned to glare at Violet. 'That's Luna to you pup.'

'Shit.' Dante quickly got out of the pool making his way to the two women.

'BURN!' Stacey laughed from the pool.'

'Stay out of this you whore!' Heaven-Leigh yelled at Stacey.

***'If you don't deck her I will!'*** Stacey mind-linked Violet.

***'I'm going to do more than deck her.'***

'Kane I want her taken to the cells immediately!' Dante ordered.

'Thanks baby this little slut was very disrespectful.' Heaven-Leigh purred.

Heaven-Leigh turned to smile at Violet only to be knock back onto her ass after Violet punched her in the face.

'I'm no slut! You seem to be talking from experience.' Violet grinned turning to glance at a smiling Stacey.

'Watch out!' Stacey screamed. As Violet turned back  around Heaven-Leigh smashed her fist into Violet's head causing her to stumble. Heaven-Leigh continued punching her in the head Violet felt like she was going to pass out. Kane tackled Heaven-Leigh to the ground as Dante caught Violet just as she was about to hit the ground.

'Shit baby. Open your eyes!' Dante whispered to Violet.

'Alpha!' Kane spoke.

'What.' Dante roared.

'The girl she had knuckle dusters on.' Kane said.

Dante picked Violet up and rushed to the elevator. Running out of the pack house at inhuman speed Dante held Violet close making his way down the street towards the pack hospital. Reaching the doors Dante grabbed the handle only to be thrown back by the force of an explosion. The hospital was on fire. He landed on his back still holding Violet tight putting his arm over her face shielding her from the glass raining over them.

'CHRIS! CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU!' Liam yelled running towards the hospital on fire.

'Alpha did Chris come out?' Liam yelled frantically looking at the building.

'No I didn't see him it just blew up.' Dante spoke.

'He was in there with Tilly.' Liam whispered devastated.

_______________________________________________________________________

Moments Earlier at the Cells

Kane dragged a whining Heaven-Leigh into the cells. Pressing the pin code into the final cells in the most secure part of the cells Kane could hear people talking. He found Chris holding a small girl who had her arms reached threw the bars hugging Sage.

'What are you doing in here? Alpha Dante will be outraged that anyone was in here without permission.' Kane spoke as he threw Heaven-Leigh in an empty cell pulling the bars across roughly.

'She wanted to see her parents. She'd been threw so much. I couldn't say no. I didn't unlock the cell' Chris spoke quietly.

Kane breathed out a frustrated huff of air. 'I understand. Well your in here now do you want me to unlock it so she can give them a hug.'

Chris smiled. Kane stepped forward pushing in the pin number and pulling the door open. Chris bent down and Tilly ran straight for Sage. Sage embraced her child.

'Thanks man.' Chris spoke.

'Its alright I get it. But I never opening the door if he asks.' Kane said.

'Got it.' Chris smiled.

'Did they hurt you, are you ok?' Tom turned his daughter around checking for injuries.

'I'm so sorry this was all my fault you never deserved this.' Tom broke down apologizing to Tilly.

'Its ok daddy can we go home now.' Tilly looked up at her father hopeful.

'I'm sorry Tilly. I don't no when your mother and I will get to go home. Chris will take care of you til then. He will make sure your safe.' Tom spoke softly to Tilly as Sage started to sob.

'But I want to go home with you.' Tilly started to cry.

'We can't we did something bad we have to stay here.' Sage said.

'Can I stay here?' Tilly asked.

'No sweetie, don't worry we will be home soon.' Tom said.

'You better take her out of here before Alpha finds out.' Kane spoke.

'Honey we have to go .' Chris said quietly picking up a crying Tilly.

'NOOO I want to stay with mommy! Nooo!' Tilly panicked.

Sage let go of Tilly as Kane pulled the cell door back across locking it. A note fell from Tilly's hand Kane picked it up.

'What's that?' Chris asked.

'He said to give it to Alpha.' Tilly said quietly crying.

Kane unfolded the note. A small black square box fell from the note hitting the ground. Kane bent down to pick up the object. As Kane was about to pick up the box a loud explosion could be heard. Kane grabbed Chris's arm taking him from the prison locking all the internal doors till they came to the entry of the cells. Kane, Chris and Tilly looked out onto the road they could see the hospital was no longer there just ruble and fire.

'CHRIS! CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU!' Liam screamed.

Chris held Tilly close and ran to Liam.

'LIAM.' Chris yelled out causing Liam to turn.

Liam ran to Chris and Tilly. 'You're ok how did you get out?'

'We weren't in there. We were in the cells and we heard the explosion.' Chris said.

'I told you not to go into the cells.' Liam growled.

'I couldn't say no she had been threw so much she just wanted to see them. Would you rather we be in there!' Chris said.

'No but I give you an order you follow it.' Liam scolded Chris.

'Ok.' Chris said.

'Alpha are you both alright?' Kane asked.

'Yes I went to open the door then the place exploded. Violet still hasn't woken up. Sandy is on her way. She was at home when the place went up.' Dante said.

'Do you know what exploded?' Kane asked.

'No idea.' Dante spoke.

Kane looked down to the tiny black box in his hand and the note he never read.

'We found this in Tilly's hand when I opened the note this tiny box fell out when it hit the floor we heard the explosion.' Kane stated.

'Show me.' Dante roared.