Chapter 18

The past two days have gone fast Violet has slept most of it and Dante has barley left her side. Sandy is checking Violet's injuries.

'Your ribs are fully healed as well as your cheek bone your throat is still tender that may take more time to heal. You can go home today I will give you some pills for pain relief for your throat.' Sandy smiled.

'Thanks doc.' Dante said smiling.

'Thanks Sandy.' Violet spoke.

'My pleasure Luna I'm so happy your starting to recover.' Sandy spoke handing the pill container to Dante. Sandy left closing the door quietly.

'Ready to go home baby?'Dante asked.

'I can't wait.' Violet smiled.

'Stacey bought over some clothes for you while you were asleep yesterday I'll help you get dressed.' Dante spoke helping Violet to stand. Dante undid the tie on the hospital gown gently pulling it off Violet, bending down with her panties letting her step into them. He gently put her bra on and a loose tee shirt. Bending down he helped her put on her yoga pants. Lastly he slipped on some black ballet flats. Violet smiled he was been so gentle with her. Violet pulled Dante towards her, her small hands grasping at his hair kissing him passionately. Dante smiled into the kiss she surprised him. Leaning back gasping her air they both smiled at each other.

'And what was that for?'Dante asked.

'Becasue your the best mate in the world!' Violet stated.

'Fair enough.' Dante laughed. Putting Violets bag over one shoulder he lent down picking up Violet bridal style holding her close to his chest.

'Now lets get you home.' Dante whispered as he nuzzled his head in her shoulder.

'Dante I can walk.' Violet spoke.

'Shut that pretty little mouth Violet your still in trouble you won't be walking very far for the next week.' Dante said.

Violet just nodded she didn't have the energy to fight him on this she felt guilty she had caused all this mess.

Dante walked down the main road towards there home quietly. Violet could feel the stares of the pack members.'Alpha Dante wait.' a female voice yelled. Dante turned around to face the voice.

'Alpha Dante, Luna may I please talk to you its urgent?' Sage Tom's mate spoke.

'Make it quick Sage.' Dante spoke

'Its Cherry shes lost it I spoke to her this morning.'Sages spoke out of breathe.

'My men are keeping and eye on her.' Dante spoke

'No Alpha this is serious she has got her hands on some wolfs bane and is  planing to poison the Luna she told me this morning she showed me the wolfs bane its at the cottage where her and Issak are staying.'Sage said.

'Is Issak in on this?' Dante roared.

Sage cowered in front of the Angry Alpha. ' I'm not sure he was sleeping when I visited her this morning. There staying at cottage 26. I'm really sorry Luna. Before you came along she thought she was top female. I had to get along with her or she would make my life miserable shes a nut case she treats everyone like crap. Now that your here I don't want anything to do with her she's a trouble maker. When Tom and I went to see them the night you were attacked Issak was diffferent he tryed to attack Tom he was saying how your a terrible Alpha and he was going to attack you and try and take over.' Sage stuttered.

'Thank you Sage for your information please stay away from Cherry my warriors will deal with them. I am happy you came to me yourself with this information it shows a lot of courage. But don't think I don't remember how you and Cherry were not the friendliest of people towards Violet and Stacey you will have to earn both their trust back. That is all you may go.' Dante spoke.