Chapter 20

Dante and Jase walked silently back to the house as they approached they both could hear loud music coming from the roof. Both men looked up at the roof in confusion they could see that the fairy lights had been turned on.

'Who the hell is up there, don't they know the roof is only  for leaders and above to use.'Dante spoke.

'Obviously someone with a death wish.' Jase said.

'Lets get a beer first its been a shit day then we will deal with the idiots on the roof.' Dante huffed in frustration.

The two men walked into the kitchen grabbing two beers from the refrigerator as they turned around they spotted a empty bottle of vodka.

'Well someone's been having a party while we have been out.' Jase said.

'Great drunk and stupid I really don't need to be dealing this this today.' Dante spoke. The two men got in the elevator  and pressed the roof button. As they got closer the music got louder. The elevator stopped on ten. Dante kept pressing the roof but the button was locked. Dante stormed out of the elevator towards the stairs Jase following silently behind. They climbed the stairs as they approached the door they found Will and Kane standing either side.

'Whats going on?'Danted asked

'The Luna and Stacey are relaxing on the roof we locked the elevator so it would be secure.' Kane spoke.

'Have they been drinking there is a whole empty bottle of vodka downstairs.' Dante asked.

'No Alpha Stacey made a strawberry slushy earlier she said it was for the Luna's throat.' Will spoke.

'A slushy and you believed her? Jase shook his head grinning. The penny dropped and Will looked at the two men in horror expected to be yelled at.

'Nobody else has been out there?'Dante asked.

'No Alpha just the girls.' Kane said nervously.

'Your dismissed I'll call you tomorrow.' Dante spoke. Kane and Will scurried off.

Dante turned the door knob opening the door to the roof. The loud music filtered into the stairwell. Rihanna S&M was playing loudly they could hear the girls singing. They cautiously walked onto the roof top and spotted there mates. Both in bikinis they each had a sheer top that was undone. Both had there hair out it looked damp. The girls were dirty dancing with each other. Dante put his hand out stopping Jase from walking any further the two just stood and watched there drunk mates.

'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it!.' Violet sang as she swung her hips.

'Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it.' Stacey sang off key making Violet laugh.

'Sticks and stones may break my bones.' Violet sang

'But chains and whips excite me!.' Stacey screamed.

'S S S S M M M S S S S M M M' The girls chanted. Dante and Jase chuckled quietly.

'Oh, I love the feeling you bring to me, oh you turn me on.' Violet sang. Stacey grabbed Violet from behind grinding her.

'It's exactly what I've been yearning for, give it too me strong.' Stacey sang. Violet squeaked in surprise and started laughing losing her balance falling backwards.

Dante raced forward and caught her before she hit the tiles. Violet continued laughing looking up into Dante's eyes.

'Hi baby.' Violet purred stroking her hands up and down his huge arms.

'Hello to you a little drunk are we?' Dante smiled whispering in her ear as he placed soft kissing down her neck.

'I'm not drunk.' Violet slurred.

'Hmm I beg to differ your legless however I did enjoy the show you and Stacey just put on.' Dante smiled his signature sexy smirk.

'I bet you did you pervert.' Violet laughed.

'Course I did you two were all over each other.' Dante purred in Violet's ear.

'Well you should have seen us in the Jacuzzi earlier.' Violet giggled.

Dante's mouth feel open.' And what where you too doing together in the Jacuzzi?' Dante stuttered.

'You'll never no.' Violet whispered walking off towards the table.' Dante smiled shaking his head at his naughty mate. Stacey was sitting on Jase's lap making out a the table.

'Geeze guys you already did it in the Jacuzzi and now the table can't you just do it in your bedroom.' Violet spoke in serious tone but with a naughty smile on her face. Stacey went bright red. Jase looked at Violet shocked and then to Stacey who just shrugged her shoulders.

'Well the Luna gave us an order we must head to the bedroom come on boozy.' Jase laughed hoisting Stacey up and and over his shoulder.

'Hey put me down you big boof head.' Stacey yelled.

Jase smacked Stacey hard on her rear causing Stacey to squeak. Jase continued walking to the stair well closing the door behind him.

Dante looked at his mate mischievously. Violet took a step back as Dante took more steps closer to her. Dante grabbed Violet picking her up from behind as she tried to make a run for it.

'Were do you think your going kitten.' Dante whispered in Violet's ear as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. Violet's heart rate accelerated as Dante picked her up and gently threw her on the day bed. Dante roughly flipped her over so she was on all fours. Dante pulled off her shirt shirt throwing it to the side. Dante lightly slapped her ass causing a quiet moan to escape Violet's mouth.

'You've been a very naughty girl today Violet.' Dante purred as he undid his pants letting them drop and then taking off his boxers.

'I think that you should be punished.' Dante whispered slapping her ass again. Violet moaned out. Dante could smell her arousal slipping her bikini bottoms to the side Dante slid his man hood in her hot core thrusting into her hard. Violet moaned loudly holding onto the bed  head. Dante took her hard and fast his hands roamed down her breasts to her pearl rubbing her fast as he thrusted. He could feel Violet about to cum. Ramming into her deeper Violet clenched around Dante causing them to both cum. They both moaned in sync as they came to there highs together. Dante fell forward resting on Violet's back as they both tried to get there breath back.

'mmm I like it when you punish me.' Violet giggled.

'Bet you do such a naughty girl.' Dante  spoke kissing her cheek.

'Time for bed baby your still suppose to be recovering.' Dante spoke as he gently turned her over.

'I can't feel anything. I feel fine.' Violet smiled.

'That's cause you drunk you'll be sore and sick tomorrow.' Dante spoke as he caressed her cheek.

'I'm hungry.' Violet spoke.

'What would you like beautiful?' Dante asked.

'Pizza.' Violet smiled.

'That can be arranged I'll mind-link the chef we'll have a shower should be ready by then.' Dante spoke kissing Violet on the lips gently. Dante picked Violet up effortlessly and she snuggled into his arms. Dante walked down the stairs to level ten and then down the hall way to there room and straight into the bathroom. Dante helped Violet strip off turning of the shower. They showered together quietly kissing each other gently. Dante helped her out and dried her off then himself.  He picked her up again taking her into the bedroom sitting her on the end of the bed and disappearing into the closet returning with a shirt and some boxers. Dante put the shirt over Violet and put the boxers on himself. Dante picked her up again  putting her in the bed covering her over with the blanket kissing her tenderly on the fore head. They heard a knock at the door he went and opened it taking the pizza and some drinks closing the door behind him he brought it over to  the bed. Sitting next to Violet they ate the pizza and then fell asleep.