Chapter 2

*** means mintd-linking***

Dante POV

'Alpha we must make our way to the border that weakling pack is about to descend threw out land' Jace Beta of the Red Moon Pack stood tall in front of Alpha Dante.

'Lets get this over with shall we, I have rouges to torture and scotch to drink!' Dante said quietly rising from is desk chair. His arm muscles flexing as he pushed up from the chair.

'Are the warriors assembled.'

'Yes Alpha they are out the front awaiting your presence.'

'Then lets go.' Dante exited his office ascending the grand staircase of there mansion they call a pack house. Gliding across the expensive marble floor and out the massive timber doors. Standing at the top step of the pack house looking over his hundreds of highly trained warriors all in wolf form. Dante standing 6'3 unbuttons his business shirt hanging it over the railing.Exposing his chiseled eight pack and tan skin. Dante unbuckles is belt dropping his black dress pants putting them with this shirt. Transforming in mid air into his huge midnight black wolf. The biggest wolf in the world. Tilting his head in the air letting out a loud howl letting his warriors no to follow. Dante darts threw the warriors to the border line. The hundreds of huge wolfs follow in perfect formation. Reaching the boarder before the smaller pack arrives Dante assembles his warriors to line his land. They wait quietly no sound is made only the water of a near by stream can be heard.

Suddenly Dante senses the smaller packs presence. He watches as the pack come to a stop as they approach his land. A large dark grey wolf  assuming there alpha stands in the front.

***'Thank you Alpha Dante for your permission to cross your land it is very much appreciated.'*** Alpha Adam bowed slightly.

***'Lets make it quick and I expect you will be calling to inform me of your return threw my land.'** Alpha Dante eyeballed Alpha Adam.

***Of course and we shall head out right away.'***

Alpha Adam gave a short howl and the group slowly started to move past the Red Moon Warriors. As the middle of the pack was passing Alpha Dante smelled an amazing sent of Mango's and citrus. his wolf was going crazy yelling 'MATE, MATE MATE, GO TO MATE, CLAIM MATE,MATE MATE!!!

***' Alpha Adam stop your pack at once!!!.'*** Alpha Dante roared threw his mind-link

Alpha Adam made a quick howl and all of the smaller pack wolfs stopped on the spot. They all turned to face Alpha Dante and his pack. He spotted three lone females in the center all cowering in fear. Alpha Dante stalked towards the females earning growls from the men surrounding them.  Dante let out a loud powerful growl warning the foolish pups for disrespecting him.They quickly stepped back obviously being spoken to by Alpha Adam threw their private mind-link. He made his way closer and then saw a small very pretty almost caramel coloured wolf with her eyes focused on the ground. Yes that is defiantly my mate. He was right in front of the wolf placing his head in her neck breathing in her breathtaking scent. He could feel his mate trembling against him.

***' Whats wrong beautiful? No need to be frightened I would never hurt you.'*** Dante whispered.

***' Mate.'***Violet slowly looked up at Dante nervously and quietly whimpered.

***'Come mate follow me back to my warriors.'*** Dante using his snout tapped Violet side urging her to follow. She got up immediately following Alpha Dante closely. Dante wolf Kane was purring such a beautiful little wolf submitting to him. Once reaching his land he got on top of Violet urging her to lie down. Violet immediately dropped to the ground. Alpha Dante gave her snout an affectionate lick and moved back towards Alpha Adam.

***'Men form a protective circle around your Luna!.'*** Dante spoke to his warriors. Quickly they circled his mate forming a barrier against her former pack. Violet lay trembling unsure of what was to come she still could not believe the most powerful alpha in the world was her mate.

***'Alpha Adam the girl is MINE she will stay with me your pack can continue on your journey.'***  Alpha Dante towered of Alpha Adam emitting a powerful aura daring Adam to say no. Dante was ready to kill any wolf who got in the way of claiming his beautiful mate.

Alpha Adam looked towards Violet then gave a loud howl towards his pack to move forward. Once the smaller pack was gone from Dante's land he stalked back to his mate. Rubbing his snout all along Violet's neck inhaling her sweet citrus sent enjoying the sparks with every touch.

*** 'Come sweetheart lets get you home. Stay close to me its not far.'*** Dante nudged Violet towards the pack house.Violet got up and walked with Dante trying to stay as close as possible every time there fur brushed she felt sparks sending a pleasant shiver down her spine. As Violet looked around she couldn't believe how many warriors Alpha Dante had. She was nervous she had heard stories of this vicious pack. I hope they all arn't true.

;