Chapter 30

The party was in full swing. Dante was enjoying his party he couldn't believe his mate did all this for him. Little did she know how crappy his childhood was. This was his first ever birthday party and she went all out. He was relieved that it was just his close friends and not the whole pack this way he could truly relax. He watched his mate with Stacey and a few other pack woman laughing and dancing. She looked happy.

'You got lucky with that one huh?' Jace spoke from behind him.

Dante smiled proudly. 'She is perfect, but you got pretty lucky too.' Dante nudged Jace with his elbow grinning. Tingles started to spread from his shoulders down his arm, the scent of his mate had his wolf purring.

'Can I give you your present now?' Violet asked with a sweet smile. Dante reached around picking up his mate sitting on the nearest chair placing her on his lap. Violet gave him a soft peck on the lips and then felt around the pocket of her cover up. Violet produced  a little purple box with a white ribbon. She then reached into her bikini top earning a eyebrow raise form her mate as she got out a little envelope.

'Open the box first.' Violet instructed.

Dante smiled undoing the bow and opening the box. Inside laid a beautiful antique gold watch. As he flipped it over a picture of them was engraved and and inscription placed below.  It read Dante&Violet 4.30pm. Dante smiled lovingly at his mate.

'It was my dad's, he's favorite. He would have approved of you. You make me so happy.' Violet softly spoke.

'Baby is beautiful and the picture engraved I love it. I love you. What does 4.30pm mean?' Dante asked.

Violet smiled placing her hand on the back of the watch. 'That was the exact time my dreams came true and I met you.'

Dante pulled Violet close and kissed her passionately.  They both heard cheers and wolf whistles (ironic I know) making them pull apart from there steamy make out session. Violet blushed hiding her head in Dante's chest she could feel it vibrate as he laughed.

'Oh there's one more present.' She placed the small envelope in his hand. He opened it carefully.

The note read.

Dear Dante,

Happy Birthday!

I love you!

Here is a one day pass to play 'Violet's Play Land' board game.

Where everybody wins!'

Clothes optional.

Love Violet xxxxxx

Dante felt his pants tighten once again causing his mate to blush and giggle.

'Well baby your always going to win when we play that game.' Dante purred into Violet's ear.

'Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Alpha, Happy Birthday to you. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray.' The crowd sang as Stacey held a giant caramel cheesecake with 25 candles on top. Dante blew out the candles and everyone continued to dance, drink and eat.

Violet and Stacey were dancing by the pool feeling tipsy for the numerous cocktails they had drank when 'Can't feel my face' by 'The weekend' came one. The paired squealed and started to sing and dance along. Dante and Jace  looked at each other smiling. The guys ran towards the girls picking them up and jumping in the pool. After seeing the splash the rest of the party piled into the pool dancing to the DJ. Violet came up from under the water her hair all over her face spitting water out. Dante laughed loudly. Violet jumped onto Dante dunking him under the water. Now she was laughing telling Stacey what she just did. Dante burst up threw the water grabbing Violet and wrapping her legs round his waist. He planted his lips on hers hard kissing her passionately. His hands gripped her ass hard.

The music suddenly cut out causing everyone to still and look up to the DJ. There stood a tall leggy bleach blonde woman. Her fake breasts held high as she pushed her chest forward. She was wearing a tight sleeveless short and low cut dress. So basically a bra.

'Oh shit.' Jace slurred.

'Far out!' Dante growled.

'Who is she?' Violet spat

Dante didn't get a chance to answer as the slutty blonde took the microphone off the not too happy DJ.

'Hi baby. I'm back! Happy Birthday! You can leave the slag in the pool lets go to our room and you can have fun with a real woman.'